Darcy Styles

Liana's POV

It was night and I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about our baby. This feeling was so different. Harry was so happy as well as everyone.

"Harry are you asleep?" I softly said to make sure if he was sleeping I wouldn't disturb him.

"Hmm... No babe. I ain't" he said. "I just can't stop thinking about the baby" he said. It was dark so I couldn't see him I could only feel his grip on my waist.

"me too Harry. It's so different. Knowing a life is growing inside you, it feels so different " I said.

He switched his bedside lamp on and turned to look at me. We both faced each other. "Harry what if I fail to be a good mother?" I said worrying.

Hey chuckled and replied "babe your going to be the best mother to our baby, I promise".

I smiled at him and looked down at my not yet visible baby bump. I smiled at it and told Harry "you know I've heard that you should keep talking to your unborn baby, it helps it recognise the parents after it is born".

"If that's the case then" he said lowering his height to reach my tummy.

"Hey there baby. I'm your daddy. Please come soon, we all are waiting for you" he whispered to my stomach and kissed it. I couldn't help but smile seeing his cuteness.

"Harry its not even a week. You have to be patient" I told him giggling. "Come here now, baby mommy needs you to hold her" I said pulling him up to my level.

He rapped his arms around my waist and we both drifted off to sleep. Harry had taken an appointment of a doctor for tomorrow.

2 months later

It's two months only and I'm already huge. My tummy came popping out of the dresses I wore.

"I think I need to go shopping" I told Harry who was busy on his phone, while tracing my baby bump on mirror.

"Okay, I'll take you today after we're done with the appointment" he said. We had an appointment today with the doctor. She said that I could know the gender of the baby after two months.

"Harry, what do you think the gender will be?" I asked him, sitting beside him. He kept his phone aside and pulled me close and said "I have no problem with both, but I wish we have a baby girl".

I smiled at him and pecked his lips. "Umm.. Lia I think we should get going now otherwise we'll be late" Harry said checking the time. I nodded and stood up to get dressed.

We reached the clinic and where waiting outside for our name to be called.

"Mr and Mrs Styles" a nurse called. I waved at her and said "It's us".

We headed to her cabin. "May I come in doctor" I asked popping my head from the door. "Yes you may, Lia" she smiled.

"How are you doing?" she asked, when we both settled down. "Good doctor" I smiled.

"Okay then, let's get started. Should we?" she said getting up. I nodded and followed her.

I lay down on the bed, Harry gripping my hand. The doctor pulled up my shirt reveling my tummy and massaged a cool gel on in.

She rolled a hand device on it which tickled me. I giggled and Harry shook his head laughing. I was going become a mother soon but myself behaved like a child sometimes.

The doctor showed us few tracings of the baby's head and feet. "You want to know the gender, right?" she asked.

I nodded vigorously and she laughed. "Okay, soo...." she said dragging. "your going to have a baby girl" she said and me and Harry squealed.