Chapter 9

Hello everyone. I'm sure most of you must have thought that this story is over,  but just to let you guys know that it's not. Those of you who have read my other works must have noticed that I do not end a story without giving a little twist so I'm not going to end this as well without that. You can expect 3 or 4 chapters more in this context. So?
So enjoy!!!!

Liana's POV

We were still on the date and were about to have our dinner. "You like it here?" Harry asked.

"Auh... Huh... I love it here" I said pecking his cheeks. "And I love that" he said referring to the kiss. "I miss Darcy. I hope she had her dinner" I said resting my head on Harry's shoulder.

"Don't worry, she must be enjoying with all the pampers right now" he replied smiling at the thought of his daughter.

"Yeah" I said chuckling.

Suddenly El called.

"Hey El. Had dinner? Hope Darcy is not bothering you guys a lot" I said picking up the call.

"Umm.... Lia. Could you guys come back home really soon?" she said. She sounded worried.

"Yeah. Sure. But everything's alright?"  I asked. "I'll explain that later. Just come back home. Okay?" she said.

"Yeah yeah. We're coming back" I said and hung up.

"Harry,  quick we have to go home. Something's wrong" I said holding his wrist. "But what's wrong?" he asked.

"I don't know. El didn't say. She just told us to reach home as fast as we can" I told him. 

He nodded and took the car keys and rushed outside while I followed him.

He drove us home, and I just kept on wondering what might have happened. I hope everything is alright. I called Liam to enquire about it.

"Hey Liam. Your at home?" I said as soon as he picked up. "no baby girl I ain't. What is it?" he said.

"Oh, I thought your at home. No it's just that me and Harry were out and El called me asking us to come back home. I just wanted to enquire if everything's alright" I told him.

"Hm... But I haven't heard anything yet. It shouldn't be that serious otherwise they would have told me. Don't worry just go home and find out. I'm coming too" he told me.

"Okay. Thanks Lima bean" I said and hung up.

Within minutes we reached outside our mansion. We parked the car and rushed inside.

We opened the door with the spare key and found everyone seated on the drawing area with worry evident on their faces. The kids weren't there, I suppose they were off to bed.

"Guys what's wrong?" I asked breathing heavily because of all the rushing.

They all sat there numb. I looked around confused at Harry who seemed to be equally confused.

"Boys? El, Sophia, Ishu? What is wrong?" I said looking at each of them. They looked at each other and nodded slowly to each other.

Ishu slowly came up to me and made me sit on the couch where she was sitting a while ago.

I looked at her asking for an answer. She kneeled down near me and too a deep breath before speaking.

"Lia, babe please promise me that you will be strong" she says. I looked at her confused and mumbled a "Okay"

"Look the thing is that Louis and Niall went to pick up Darcy from school at the time told. They searched everywhere but they couldn't find her. When they told us, we all reached the school and searched for her. But she wasn't there. We thought she might come back and was nearby so we waited there but she didn't turn up. We were searching for her and just came back home and called you. Lia I think we should take the help of the officers now. It's been a long while since her school got over and she's small. I don't think she might have gone somewhere" she explained.

Ishita's POV

I explained everything to Lia hoping for the worst reaction from her, because she loved Darcy to death and couldn't bear if anything happened to her. Harry stood there in shock, tears rolling down his eyes.

"And You mean that she's kidnapped?" Lia finally spoke up. Her voice shaking.

"No no that's not what I mean. She might have got lost. We will surely find her" El said trying to keep Lia from crying.

"How the hell can she get lost?" Lia yelled, breaking down. "My baby. She is so small, she can't even go anywhere alone" she said crying.

"Lia cool down we will find her" Niall said coming to sit beside Lia. "How!!! How can I cool down? Niall she's lost! My daughter is lost! " Lia snapped.

All this while Harry stood there sniffling. He wiped his tears and came towards Lia.

Lia kept sobbing covering her face with her palm. Harry came and sat near her and she immediately buried herself inside him.

"Harry our baby. Our baby is lost. She must be crying. She must so scared. Bring her back Harry. Please bring my baby back, please" Lia sobbed hugging him.

"I will. I will,  I promise. I will bring our baby back, no matter what ever I have to do for it" he said. He kissed her forehead and looked deep into her eyes before getting up and excusing himself.

Harry's POV

I had promised that I'd never let anything happen to my girls. And now that my daughter is lost, I have to keep my promise.

I dialled Ken's number. He was a police officer and was close to my family. He was one of my mom's old colleagues.

"Hey Harry, son how are you?" he greeted. "Hi Ken. Well I'm... I had called because I need you to help us".

"Yeah what can I do for you son?" he asked. "Ken, my daughter... she went to school and didn't come back. She's lost. I want you to help us find her" I said trying my best not to breakdown.

"Please find her for me, Ken" I begged him. "Son don't worry. We will find her. Nothing will happen to her" he said.

"Thanks" I said and let a few tears to slip down my eyes quietly.

I knew I couldn't break down or let myself be weak. I had to be strong.

I went back to where the others were and found Lia crying even more.

I quietly went to the kitchen and poured water in a glass. I took the glass of water to Lia.

"Babe, have this. You haven't had anything since noon" I told handing the glass of water to her. She wiped her tears and said "no Harry. Darcy, she must be hungry and thirsty too. How can I have something without her" she told me, tears falling down her eyes.

"Lia you have to be strong. You can't just stop eating or drinking anything. You'll fall sick other wise and when Darcy comes back, you won't be able to take care of her. So please have it, for me?" I told her.

She nodded and drank some water from the glass. "Harry- I.... my baby... she...  she" Lia stammered burying her head inside my chest.

"Hey.... Hey... Shhhh.... Shhh.... Just relax okay. Our baby will be back before we even know it" I told her.

I pulled her away from me and looked at her. She looked sleepily at me and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Oh my god! Lia! You okay? Lia-" El and the others came panicking, near us thinking that Lia had a panic attack.

"Chill chill I just gave her few sleeping pills so that she could fall asleep. She needs rest for something otherwise she'll fall ill" I told them.

I carried Liana to our room and laid her down on the bed and covered her with warm blankets. This would at least calm her down for sometime.

Please don't kill me guys!!! I know that I have been really unfair on this family but I had to... I'm really sorry but I hope you guys are liking it.

Thanks.... Votes and comments....

Any questions or queries about this story? You can freely ask me.