"You Light Me Up"

I pulled up to the recording studio. Holy shit was all I could think. It was a one story brick building. The windows and doors had jail like bars over them to keep intruders out and it looked pretty big.

I parked my car, turned the ignition off, and got out. I fixed my black and yellow button down plaid shirt and ran my fingers through my straightened hair. Somehow through the butterflies and nervousness that enveloped me this morning, I managed to pick an outfit out. I paired my top with a pair of dark denim skinny jeans and my favorite white high top Converse.  

To say I was nervous was an understatement.

I pulled out my phone and texted Anton. "I'm here! :)"

He replied in an instant and I couldn't help but smile.

"Be there in a minute! Can't wait to meet you. :)"

"Can't wait to meet you too. :)" I replied back.

Soon enough a black hummer rolled up into the parking lot. Anton was in the passenger seat, and another guy was driving. The driver looked pretty familiar though. I’ve seen him before, from somewhere.

Anton got out of the car and walked towards me with a smile that I more than willingly returned. I met him halfway.

"Anton," he said with a smile as he extended his hand for a handshake. His voice was beautiful, and to be quite honest it was insanely cute. I loved his accent. He was wearing a bright blue plaid shirt  and a pair of jeans. His brown hair was tousled upward.

I shook his hand and It felt like a spark went through me. Like i just got electrocuted almost. Weird.

"Grace." I replied back with a smile in return as I let go of his hand.

Hi eyes... they were beautiful. His smile... My heart was fluttering in my chest. 

No, no no no. Business. Not romance.

I guess we stood there just smiling at each other for a moment because the other guy magically appeared next to us and cleared his throat. Thanks mystery dude.

I looked down, I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"Erm, this is my friend Porter Robinson. He'll be working with us during the recording process." I looked up and smiled at the man. Now I knew why he was familiar! He wore a gray shirt with a wide and extended neckline and black skinny jeans. His black hair matched Anton’s as it was tousled up as well. I extended my hand for a handshake. He smiled back and shook my hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Grace."

"Nice to meet you too." He smiled.

"Okay so you ready to start working?" Anton asked.

"Yes! I'm really excited. Thank you so much for this." I smiled at him again.

"Its my pleasure." He smiled back. So as I followed the two inside, I blushed redder than a cherry and wondered why and how I could possibly be feeling this way.

Anton and Porter showed me the ropes of the whole process. They explained to me how it was going and when I'd start vocals. They also had me help and give opinions on the lyrics and beat of the song I was going to do vocals on. It was so amazing.

There was also always food around. Really good food at that.

We also ended up talking and getting to know more about each other in between. It was the best day of my life my far, and such an amazing experience already.  

Anton and Porter were really awesome guys. These next few weeks were going to be amazing I could already tell.

Sorry it's short!! Hope you enjoy!! -Angel:D