"From Birth Till The Final Breath"

This is a really long chapter but I couldn't stand leaving on the cliffhanger I was originally going to leave it on, so I added extra to it. Also, early upload! Enjoy, and thank you so much for reading. Ich liebe dich. <3 -Angel:D

Grace's P.O.V:

Anton and I walked out of the recording studio hand in hand with Porter on the other side of Anton. The horizon was a beautiful shade of pink and orange with the setting sun. We got out a lot later than usual today. Mostly because we were heavy into our work today.

Monday and Tuesday went well, and so did today. Things were kinda sorta starting to wrap up on the song I was doing guest vocals on, and that really saddened me. I was also pretty nervous because Hope never called me back, and she didn’t return my phone calls either. That worried me so much. I was close to making the trip back down to Minnesota just to make sure she was okay.

I hugged Porter goodbye and Anton did the same.

“See you tomorrow!” I said to him.

“See ya!” He replied before hopping into his black hummer and heading out.

I turned to Anton and hugged him, “I’ll see you tomorrow too.” I said as I looked up at him. He kissed me and then kissed my nose. I smiled.

“Definitely.” He replied, smiling as well.

“I love you.” I said as I smiled and walked off to my car.

“I love you too!” He replied as he went over to his.

I drove out of the parking lot and down to my apartment complex. When I got to the parking lot, I parked my car and did my usual routine of gathering everything and getting out, then locking it. For some reason, something seemed wrong. It’s just because it’s dark, I thought. 

I walked to the elevators and walked in and hit the fourth floor button. When the door popped open again, I walked out and made my way towards my apartment.

As I approached my apartment door, I noticed it was cracked open just a tiny bit. I swallowed hard, getting more and more nervous as I debated on what I should do.

I finally decided I'd go into the apartment. I could have just accidentally left my door open on the way out this morning. I slowly pushed my door open. It was dark in the apartment, with only the little bit of light shining through the window from the, now almost gone, sun. My heartbeat was racing.  

I found the light switch as I shut the door behind me. I flicked it up and my living room lit up. I looked around, and found nothing. No sound was coming from anywhere, and there were no shadows. I walked over to my coffee table and grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. The silence was killing me. I sat the remote back down. Something still didn't feel right. I turned around, only to be met by a man.

"Going somewhere?" The man asked with an almost evil voice as I practically jumped ten feet in the air. I looked up at the face of the man to notice that he was indeed familiar.

It was Aaron.

He still looked the same as I remembered. Short buzz cut dirty blonde hair, tall form, and blue gray eyes. He looked bigger than he did before, and he practically towered over me. He looked more... muscular? His veins were visible under his skin.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, shaking and terrified.

“Where’s your little boyfriend?” he replied back, still angry.

“How do you know about him? How the hell did you even find me here?”

“A little birdie told me.” He smirked as he inched closer to me. The memory of Hope abruptly ending the phone call Saturday played through my head, and it clicked.