"Ticking Of Time"

Anton and I have been awkward around each other after what happened this morning. To be honest, I just want to go back to this morning and stay there forever, but I don't have a time machine.

I walked out of the recording room and headed for the lounge. Break time!

"Grace!" A familiar heart stopping voice called from behind me. Anton.

I turned around to see Anton jogging to catch up with me with that beautiful smile of his on his face. I smiled back.

"Yeah?" I asked. He caught up to me then.

"Um about this morning..." he trailed nervously looking at the floor.

"Hey no worries. It was... fun." I blushed and looked down mentally face palming myself. So much more than fun, I thought.

Anton laughed and I looked up at him. He was still looking down. "Very fun." He said as he looked up and met my eyes.

"Um I was wondering if you, maybe, would like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night?" He asked, nervously.

Holy shit.

"Of course I would. I would love too." I smiled at him. No point in hiding my feelings now.

"Awesome!" He grinned at me. "Its a date."

I blushed and I knew it. "A date." I replied, grinning.

"I'll pick you up at around 7, yeah?"

"Sounds good!"

Well, so much for business.

Oh well.

I smiled and smiled as I sifted through my closet. I had no idea on what to wear. A dress? Jeans and a dressy shirt? Naked?

Definitely not the last one. I laughed as I grabbed a red knee length dress out of my closet and set it on my bed. It has short short sleeves, and the neckline wasn't too low but wasn't too high.

I then went back to my closet and pulled out a black dress strapless knee high dress and set it on the bed.

I also grabbed my nicest pair of jeans out my dresser drawer, and layed It out also.

Sifting through the clothes in my closet, I picked out a black spaghetti strap top and my favorite jacket. I also picked out my white spaghetti strap top and my grey shaw type jacket.

It was only noon, so I knew I didn't have to rush myself, but I always had to be an early bird on everything other than homework. I laughed as I sat on the bed and thought about all the times I procrastinated on homework in high school. It was never my best quality.

Then I thought about tonight. Oh man my heart beat increased in speed and I smiled like an idiot. I was freaking out and excited and nervous at the same time. I squealed out loud as I jumped up from the bed and went into the bathroom.

I turned the water to the shower onto a warm and relaxing temperature. I undressed and hopped in

The water instantly relaxed my muscles. I washed myself and shampooed and conditioned my hair. I rinsed off and turned off the water. I took a minute to let the water drip off me. Grabbing the towel off the rack I began to dry off. I took the towel and wrapped it around my hair. Then, I grabbed my robe off the hook on the back of my door, tying it securely around my waist.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. I made myself a bowl of Lucky Charms and went into the living room. I turned on the tv and flipped through the channels, settling on watching "Hardcore Pawn." Although everyone claimed this show was fake and just acted out, imagining the stuff actually happening made it even more funny than it already was. I finished my bowl of Lucky Charms and watched an episode of Hardcore Pawn. It was only 2. What to do, what to do.