"Slam The Door"

Surprise! Early upload! I felt bad for leaving on that terrible cliff hanger, and the chapter was already done, so here it is! Enjoy! I love y'all!! <3 -Angel:D

Grace's P.O.V:

I slammed the door behind me, irony, and sank to the floor, crying off my mascara and eyeliner. I was shaking and sobs were escaping my mouth before I could stop them. I knew it was too good to be true. I knew Anton would never have feelings for me. I knew it, yet I let myself believe otherwise, and for that I was stupid.

Of course he’d never love me. There’s nothing to love about me anyway. I’m nothing other than ordinary. I’m just me.

Images flooded my mind of Anton and that blonde haired girl making out in the bar. I felt my heart sink and more sobs managed to escape.

I put myself in the position to get hurt. I let my guard down. I should have never let this happen. I just finished putting myself together, and I let myself become vulnerable to heartbreak again.

I guess I truly am the controller of my own pain.

I somehow picked myself off of the floor and headed straight for my room. I turned on my iPod and hooked it up the dock. I sank to the bed and covered myself with blankets and snuggled up before I realized what was shuffling and looping. Zedd. I scoffed and cried some more.

Tear flooded my eyes until everything was blurry and I sank into unconsciousness, which didn't take long at all.

Anton's P.O.V:  

I arrived at One Under about 30 minutes after I left the studio since I had to gas up my car. That took way too long. It was like everyone had to gas up at the same time.

I just really wanted to see Grace. Her adorable self, her smile, her personality, her beauty... She was perfect. I was excited to have a dinner date with her tonight. It could never top our first date though. That was way too perfect.

For some reason I had a terrible feeling that something bad was going to happen tonight though...

I shook off the feeling as I walked into One Under. This place was awesome. It definitely had a great atmosphere. The food was damn good too.

I walked in and searched around for Grace, just in case she got here before me, but instead I spotted the figure of someone I’d rather not see for the rest of my life.

Halley.

My EX.

I was about to make a run for it, but she saw me before I could leave.

Shit.

She smiled that evil smile of hers, and flipped her blonde hair, that was obviously fake. She stood up from the table she was sitting at, where a ginger haired girl also sat. I noticed how skimpy her outfit was. She was showing way too much skin. She snaked her way over to me.

I gritted my teeth as I tried to walk away from her and towards the bar. Lord knows I’d need a drink before tonight’s over with her around. Why was she even here? Last I heard she lived in Los Angeles.

I felt her touch my shoulder and I leaned against the bar, not facing her.

“Hi Anton!” She squealed.

“Get your hand off me.” I spoke through my teeth that were still gritted together.

“Wow mean.” She started as she removed her hand from my shoulder.

I turned around to face her, “What do you want, Halley? Why are you even here?”

“I just wanted to see you again. I missed you soooo much.” She smiled evilly and with way too much seductiveness. It had absolutely no effect on me, It made me want to barf to be honest. “I heard you were here anyways. I was hoping to run into you.” She twirled a strand of hair around her fingers.

“I really don’t want anything to do with you Halley. I have a girlfriend now, so please leave me alone.”

“Baby, come on now. Don’t be like that.”

“I’m not your baby anymore. Honestly I never was after what you did to me.” I spat back.

She gasped and faked hurt. I had no sympathy for her.

“That simply won’t do.” She said as she pushed me up against the bar, and pressed her mouth against mine.

I stood there shocked for a moment. What the hell was going on? I noticed a flash, and I came to my senses.

"What the fuck, Haley!" I shouted as I pushed her off me. Her hands were all over me. No no no.

"What honey, not here right?" She twirled a piece of her fake ass blonde hair around her finger and smirked.

"Are you stupid!? I'm taken! And I would never take you back after what you did to me anyways, so go screw someone else like you did every night and leave me and my girlfriend alone!" I shouted. I was so pissed.

"Speaking of that bitch, I think she ran out of here crying. She couldn't handle the fact that we're destined for each other." She smiled her snake like smile as she laid her hand on my chest. I instantly pushed it away.

"No, I'm destined to be with her, and you're destined to hell. Goodbye Halley." I shoved her out of my way and walked out the door of the bar and slammed it shut. Irony.

"FICKEN!" I shouted. I was cussing in German. That’s how mad I was. Because of Halley, Grace’s heart was broken. I knew it.

Once I finally got myself together, I hopped in my car and headed straight for Graces apartments. Cursing as much as my mouth let me, I reached her apartments in 30 minutes. There was an unusual amount of traffic, which slowed me down tremendously.

When I arrived at her apartment after a painfully long drive, I noticed her car was in the parking lot. I hopped out of my car and locked it, then ran for the elevators. I opened her apartment door since I knew if I knocked, she'd never answer. I'm just lucky it wasn't locked.

"Grace?" I called out. No answer. I heard noise coming from her room. Was that music?

I approached her room. Definitely music. My music. The door to her room was open wide. I looked inside. She was snuggled into the covers and asleep. Even in her sleep I could tell she was heartbroken. Her cheeks were stained with the runoff from her makeup, which was more than smeared. I couldn't believe it.

Why did Halley have to fuck everything up?

I left her room and went to her kitchen and grabbed a notepad and pen and wrote her a note. I went back to her room and laid the note beside her. I just wanted to climb in the bed and wrap my arms around her, but she needed her space and I knew that, even if I didn't choose for this to happen.

I went into her closet and got a pillow and blanket, and made my way back to her living room I placed the pillow on the couch and covered myself with the blanket. No way in hell I'd leave her alone right now. I sat my phone on the coffee table, laid back on the couch and drifted off into thought, hoping that somehow, we'd get through this.

Grace's P.O.V:

Thoughts pounded in my head as I regained conscious and remembered everything. A yellow paper caught my sight next to me, and I picked it up and read it.

"Grace, I know you're probably hurt and confused right now, and I know you want nothing to do with me, but please let me explain. I love you so much and I would NEVER cheat on you. I love you so much Grace. You’re honestly the only one I want, I’d never ever hurt you. I'm sorry you had to see what you saw. I love you. Love, Anton."

I smiled, but my heart still hurt. I was so confused. All these thoughts pounded in my head. I got out of bed and turned off my iPod. I made my way to the living room where I found a sleeping body on my couch.

Anton was fast asleep with a blanket over him and a pillow underneath his head. He was so cute when he slept, but I could tell something was wrong by the look on his face, even asleep.

The pounding in my head grew stronger. I went for the freezer and looked for ice cream, but quickly decided that even ice cream wouldn't stop the pounding in my head. I grabbed the pen and notepad off my counter and wrote a note. I tore it out of the yellow notepad and walked over to Anton and laid the note on his chest.

I looked at the time, it was only midnight. I checked for my car keys and phone and made my way out the door in search of a drink.