What's Wrong

Dymon's POV

I went outside and saw my friends Jenelle, and Johanna. I went up to them and saw the limo and not long after they came out and we started screaming.

Girl #1: I love you prodigy!!!

Girl #2: Ray Ray your so cute!!!

****************************************************************************

Alicia's POV

The screaming got even louder so I assumed Mindless Behavior got out their car or limo or whatever they came in. School was about to start so I grabbed my books and walked away before anyone came in the school. I walked to my first class which was English and just my luck a few minutes later the band walked in because they had the same first class.

Prod: Good morning beautiful.

Alicia: Good morning. (smiles)

Roc: Cute smile.

Alicia: Thanks.

Ray: Got a name.

Alicia: Its Alicia, but I go by Lexi.

Prince: Hey, you mind if we sit here.

Lexi: Do whatever you want.(I said drawing in my book)

The other students came in and surrounded the band so I got up and went farther to the back. All class long the girls were just staring at the band not caring about a thing the teacher said.

Ms. Bartlett: Briana answer number 8.

Briana: Um superlative

Lexi: If you would stop looking at those boys for 10 seconds and look in your book you would know we weren't even in that unit.

Briana: Did anyone ask you?

Lexi: No one had to.

Ms.Bartlett: Enough...Briana pay attention.

(bell rings and everyone leaves)

****************************************************************************

Skipping to lunch

Lexi's POV

I was sitting with my friends at lunch already upset because Princeton kind of reminds me of Jacob, and just my luck they all came to our table.

The boys: Hey.

Everyone except me: Hello.

Prince: Not speaking Lexi..

Lexi: (gets up and walks away)

Roc: What's wrong with her?

Dymon: She's trying to get over someone who left her when she was younger.

Prince: Who?

Dymon: Some guy named Jacob.

Ray: Last name?

Dymon: I don't know Perry, Pang, Pe-

Prod: Perez?

Dymon: yea that's it.

Prince: Anywhere she could cave gone?

Dymon: On the roof... you can get there from turning the corner from the English room then walking through a door then up some steps.

Prince: Thanks I'll be back.