Out to dinner

Lexi's POV

I went and told everyone to get dressed I got a suit for my brothers and a dress for my sister and I, My older brother also wore a suit. I did our hair and my makeup I took one last look in the mirror, smiled to myself and told everyone to go downstairs. When we were all ready we were looking good so we left for the restaurant.

Jacob's POV

When I got home I spoke to my mom and got me and my little sister Mary ready for dinner. I wore a suit and she wore a dress. We went downstairs and left for the restaurant.

At the restaurant

Lexi's POV

We got to the restaurant and waited a couple minutes for Jacob's family. When they got here we all greeted each other and ordered our food. We all had small conversations with each other and Madison, Demetre, and Mary all got along well with each other too. Jacob was just fooling around and making me laugh, and our parents had their grown up conversations. Shortly after our food came.

My mom: Is everyone getting along

Madison: Yes mommy

My mom: good

Jacob's POV

Lexi looks so beautiful in that green dress. Wow it really is showing her curves, but I need to remember we're just friends.

Lexi: Hello earth to Jacob

Me: Huh oh

Lexi: You know if you don't want the food I will gladly eat it for you

Me: So fat just like Ray

Lexi: Well instead of daydreaming eat your food

Me: Mhm

After we were done eating we all exchanged numbers and went home. I went to my room just thinking about how the day was. I was thinking about how handsome Jacob looked in his black suit. I am so happy he came back. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone making the notification sound. It was a text from Jacob.

Afro_kid>Jay: Lexiiii

Luv>dis_chica: Lol Hi

Afro_kid>Jay: I had a nice time tonight and you looked gorgeous

Luv>dis_chica: Thx I had a great time too and you looked so handsome : )

.......(Long conversation later)

Afro_kid>Jay: Thx goodnight see u 2moro l

Luv>dis_chica: Ok night

******************************************************************************************************************************** Skipping to Friday

Lexi's POV

Yay it's Friday I'm having a pool party tomorrow and we gonna have fun. We had a trip today to a museum so we were all together and I saw some connection going on between everyone especially Dymon and Ray but I didn't really talk about it during the week so I'll ask her.

Me: Hey Dymon

Dymon: Hey wassup

Me: You and Ray are what's up now tell me about y'all

Dymon: Well we got to know each other more, and we hang out sometimes with the others, but we're just friends.

Me: Just friends huh, for now. Anyway you are coming tomorrow even if I have to drag you there myself.

Dymon: Whatever who else is going?

Me: The other girls and the guy's

Dymon: (smiles)

Me: I think someone wants Ray to see her in a swimsuit.

Dymon: I never said that

Me: You didn't have to I knew that you were thinking it, but what about the others

Dymon: Johanna likes Roc, and Jenelle likes Prod

Me: Wow really. Here they come

Johanna, Jenelle: Hey

Me, Dymon: Hi

Johanna: What time does that party start tomorrow

Me: At three o'clock

Johanna: Great now I can't wait for today to end so I can come over tomorrow

Jenelle: Calm down and get on the bus the trip is over.

On the bus everyone sat next to the person they liked which I had no problem with cause I like Jacob a lot more now. Everyone talked and laughed with each other and had a fun ride back to school then we all left said our goodbyes and went back home.