Next Couple

Lexi's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP my alarm clock rang as I woke up then went back to sleep for five minutes.

"Lexi get up you have school" Terrence yelled at me

"Oh shoot" I said as my five minutes turned into thirty instead

I jumped out of bed an ran to take a quick shower then put on my clothes, did my hair in a high ponytail then I grabbed Demetre's Juice and drank it on the way to the door and put the cup on the table.

"Hey that was mine!" Demetre said

"Sorry gotta go I'm late Terrence will take you to school" I said as I grabbed my keys and ran through the door. I drove to school quickly as possible ran to my locker got my books and ran to class.

"phew" I sighed as I realized the teacher wasn't there yet and I took my seat.

"Are you okay your out of breath" Jenelle said

"I was (breath) late (breath) so I ran (breath) through the halls to (breath) get here on time"

"Okay catch your breath"

The teacher walked in and handed out math papers to do but since it was just review it was easy to do.

"This we already did this so this is easy" I said

"Yea but throughout the year you claimed you didn't get it"

"Mhm yea whatever"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Study hall

"Hey bae" I said to Jacob

"Hey Lex wassup I didn't see you this morning" Jacob responded

"I was running late but I got to class before the teacher so I'm good"

"Okay well I hear everyone's doing like the same projects for English"

"Yea me too but I don-"

Jacob's POV

I saw Trey coming and before Lexi could finish her sentence I pulled her into a kiss and held her by her waist as hesitated then she wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss and I pulled her closer to me then she broke the kiss.

"Wow what was that" She said blushing

"Hey Lexi" Trey said standing behind her

Lexi's POV

Okay that was weird but I didn't mind I love kissing him.

"Oh hey Trey"

"You ready to study"

"Um yea lemme get my book" "Okay bye Jacob"

"Bye Alicia"

We sat down and wrote down things about each other and put together some of it. By the time we did that the period was half over so we just went on our phones. I texted Prod about him and Emara and told him to meet me by my locker so I went over there and waited for him.

"Going somewhere" Trey said

"Yea I'll be back by the time this class is over tho" I said as I left.

By the Lockers

I waited for two minutes and Prod walked over to me.

"wassup Prod"

"Nun you"

"Same what's up with you and Emara"

"I don't know prom is coming up and I need a date"