Secrets in

Lexi's POV

I woke up this morning late as ever. Everyone was gone and it was nine in the morning. I had missed calls and texts that I didn't bother to return. Since I was already late for school I didn't bother to rush and leave. I did my routine and put together a cute outfit. I wore a black ripped skinny jeans, red crop top that said sexy, red and black converse, and a black beanie over my long straight brown hair.

I ate my food that was in the microwave, then I grabbed the project I was doing with Trey and put it in my bag and grabbed my keys and left.

School...

We had an extended day today so I didn't care about being late. The hallways were empty and I checked the time it was after ten. I walked to my locker and put down what I didn't need until later. I walked into my English class with my project and the teacher looked at me.

"Your late have a seat"

I sat in the back next to Trey and leaned on the wall. No one was doing anything important so I handed him the project.

"You ready"

"Yup no need to wait"

"Okay let's go"

We went to Ms. Bartlett and told her we would do the project now. She got the class to be quiet and we started. We talked about our similarities and differences between each other. Things we already knew and new things we learned etc. When we were done we gave her the report and she wrote down comments and the final grade, but she would keep the project.

"Good job you two B+"

"Works for me good job partner"

"Yea you to Trey"

Lunch time...

Everyone was together at a table eating when I walked over with my lunch, and sat next to Jacob.

"Hey guys"

"Hey...When did you get here?" They all said at the same time

"Okay so y'all a choir now?"

"Sorry but when did you get here?" Dymon asked

"You talked and around ten something plus it's an extended day so no need to come early"

"True that we don't get out till like 4 ans of course I talk"

"I mean...like...nevermind"

"Why you all dressed up like you doing something special?" Prod asked

"This isn't dressy"

"And those mix match shoes?" Ray asked

"They go with the outfit"

"The hat too tho?" Jenelle asked

"I'm rocking this beanie"

"You think you sexy?" Roc asked

"What is this 21 questions...and no I don't think I'm sexy I know I'm sexy"

"Tell him" Johanna said

"You should be on my side" Roc said

"Sorry but you sexy too"

"Ha Roc wish he was sexy"

"I know I'm sexy"

"Naw my baby sexy" Jacob said

"See I'm sexy right people"

"Yea" They all said

"Mhm okay" Roc said

"You mad?"