Date night

Lexi's POV

I woke up by the sound of people coming in the house so I guess it was six o'clock cause that's usually the time they come.

"Lexii" Madison said sitting on my back

"Are you feeling better" Demetre said also sitting on my back

"Yes much better my little munchkins"

"Good why you wearing those clothes" Madison asked

"I went to school what time is it"

"six o six" Demetre said

"Oh jeez"

I got up dumping Madison and Demetre on the ground and ran up the stairs to the shower.

"Oww" They said

"Sorry!!" I yelled from upstairs

I took a shower and when I came out I started looking for a dress. I picked a short black dress and heels. My hair was still straight I just combed it out then I got my small purse and headed downstairs.

"Wow were you going" Terrence said

"Dinner"

"Who's gonna cook"

I went to the kitchen and put a box of cereal and milk on the table.

"Bonapitite" (spell check)

"Really tho"

"Sorry" (phone rings) "Bye bro and besides you know how to cook don't be lazy"

"Yea yea bye"

I answered my phone and walked outside

"I see you" I said

"I see you too"

I walked to the car where Jacob stood by the door waiting for me.

"Wow you look gorgeous"

"Thank you and you look handsome"

"Thank you"

He kissed me then opened the door for me and I got in and he closed the door then went around the car and came in the other side.

"All set"

"Yup but where we going"

"I'm still not telling you"

"Of course not"

We drove for a while and came to this beautiful fancy restaurant. It was amazing.

"What you think"

"It's amazing"

"Great shall we"He held out his hand

"We shall" I said taking it and locking my fingers with his

We went in and he told the lady his reservation and she led us to the table.

"Okay someone will come by to wait you in a moment here are your menus and enjoy your stay"

"Everything looks so good"

"Take your time we got all night"

"Hello my name is Janet I'll be your waitress for tonight may I start you off with some drinks"

"I'll have a virgin pina calada"

"And I'll have a shirly temple"

"Okay I'll be back with your drinks and to take your order in a moment"

Shortly after she came back with our drinks and biscuits then took our order for salads and appetizers. After she left I smiled big at Jacob.

"What?" He said chuckling a little

"You spoil me"

"Only the best for my baby"

We ate the biscuits and Janet came back with our salads and appetizers and took our orders for the main meal. We talked more and ate what was there and after a while we finished and just as we were done she came with the meal and left again. After all our talking and eating we both were tired and ready to leave so when Janet came back with the bill Jacob paid and shortly after we left.

"So did you enjoy the night"

"I did it was great"

"And I'm about to make it better"

"Oh really how"

"Just like this"

We were standing right behind the car in the moonlight and Jacob grabbed my waist, and pulled our bodies close together, then looked in my eyes, bit his lip while looking at my lips, looked back up in my eyes, then gently grabbed my face and kissed me passionately and I kissed back with as much passion. He then poked in his tongue and so did I so we were standing out there making out and roaming our hands all over each other. I swear I started going crazy that little make out session was everything he could have taken me then and there. He pulled away and I stumbled back and we got in the car and started driving back.

"Told you I'd make it better how bout that"

"That kiss was everything" I said smiling

"Good that's exactly how it was suppose to be"

"That was the perfect way to end a great night"

We got home around ten and I said thanks and bye to Jacob then I just did whatever I had to do and went to sleep cause after all that good and everything else I just wanted to sleep and that is just what I did.

This part was a bit short but it was also sweet a lot is in store for you all so please comment and vote and I'll write again soon.