The Day After

Lexi's POV

I woke up around 4 to see everything cleaned up and everyone sleeping

"wow how long have I been asleep"

I checked on all the kids to see them fast asleep so I took all the bottles from the dishwasher & put them in the correct baby bags then within another hour everyone piled inside

"Alexis what are you doing still up" My mom asked

"Well...getting the bags ready for you guys and um there's coffee in the kitchen for the ride back unless you want to rest for a while and I got the baby bags together everyone else is sleeping"

"Wow" They all said in unison

"Yea I know I'm good"

They all decided to just stay until the morning which we didn't mind at all since we had some guest rooms they could sleep in with each other. So they all washed up and rested until morning.

Me being the perfect angel I am made breakfast for the whole house and of course Terrence woke up first at the smell of bacon and he made his plate followed by everyone else.

I introduced my friends and told everyone that were there helping me with the kids and I told my friends I talked to their parents too well except Chris. They all thanked me and my aunts were off with their kids.

"Well alright Lexi I'll see you later okay" said Chris

"Uh yea and text me when you get home okay"

"Alright bye" he said walking out

"You work yourself too hard" Prince said

"That reminds me I'm going to the mall today and your all coming I'd hope so go home and shower and change or whatever and meet me at the mall but whoever is coming in my car be back here in three hours"

"Gotcha bye" everyone but Jacob said

"Bye" I said closing the door

"You too bye" I said to Princeton

"How nice coming from you"

"Sorry bae bye" I  said giving him a peck "call me when you get home okay"

"Okay" he said "bye"

I went back upstairs and got ready to go after my shower I decided not to fully dry my hair so it just had the wet curly look to it and it dries nice like that so I left it I also wore a short black jeans and a white zippered shirt with a hood and no sleeves, and a white sandals and a black Diamond hat.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$####################

Okay this was just a short part since I haven't posted in a very long time but I'm here now and I just need to read over the story myself to see where I'm at since again it's been a while, but I am currently working on a continuation of this part and it will be coming soon I just need some new ideas.

Please comment and vote and  thank you guys for the support I really appreciate it and I will try and do better with faster longer chapters as best as I can...be back soon.