Chapter 2

I opened my eyes, laying down on my bed. Then I remembered that my father had announced that the kids of the isle of the lost are arriving today.

"Destiny are you awake?" I heard my brother asked from the opposite side of my door.
"Uhmm yeah, I've been up for hours." I said scrambling out of bed.
"Sure you have, get ready the isle of the lost kids should be here soon." Ben said I heard his footsteps walk away.

I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit. I picked a white long sleeves blouse and a yellow mini skirt with yellow flats. I curled my long brown hair and put on some light makeup. And grabbed my small white purse.

I went to the from of the school and met up with Ben and Audrey. Audrey was Ben's girlfriend. I'm not exactly fond of her, she just dates my brother because he's soon to be king.
The whole school was there.
"Hey,F.G" I say to Fairy Godmother.
"Good morning Destiny." She says still scanning her clipboard.
Fairy Godmother is obviously stressed. She probably is worried about the villain kids coming.

"Here they come!" Someone shouted
The band started playing and The cheer team started to cheer.
Everyone put a smile on their face, we wanted to make them feel welcomed.

The limo had drive up. And two boys piled out. They were fighting for something that was from the limo. One of the boys had a ton of things in his arms already. I'm guessing he was Jafar's son, since he already had started a reputation of stealing.

Fairy Godmother had stopped the boys from fighting. Two girls were standing by their side just admiring the fight finally the one wearing purple had spoke up and said something to them. They instantly stopped fighting. Fairy Godmother welcomed them and told them to put everything back into the limo. She also explained a few rules to them.My brother was introducing himself. I took this time to actually take in their appearance.

There was two boys and two girls. One girl was wearing purple and black she also had short purple hair. The other girl had medium length hair that was dark blue she also had great style. One of the boys was dressed in leather and had a beanie on he was also muscular. And lastly the other boy had white hair but the roots were darker. He had freckles and he was wearing red, white and black. The boy with the freckles was pretty cute.

"Hi I'm Destiny, Ben's twin sister." I announce smiling at them after Ben was done speaking.

"Nobody asked you." Audrey said rudely.

Ben looked at her shocked.
"I mean wait till someone asks." She says trying to cover it up.
I hate her so much. she's always so rude to me and she is constantly saying how I should do this or that change this about me and change that. It just gets really annoying sometimes.

"I'm Jay." Jafar's son says grabbing my hand a kissing it.

I laugh a little pulling my hand away.
"We should start with the tour." Ben says stepping between me and Jay leading the way to dad's statue. Everyone introduced themselves on the way to the statue.

Ben was rambling on and the history of Auradon Prep. He clapped his hands in front of my dads statue and I heard a scream from behind me. Everyone turned around and we saw Curella De Vil's son Carlos jump in Jays arms. He was obviously frighten of the statue considering my dad looks like a giant dog.

"Carlos calm down, my dad wanted to show people that anyone can change." I explained to Carlos.
"Oh right I knew that." He said getting out of jays arms. I laughed as I noticed he had some chocolate all over his mouth.
"Uhmm you got a little something." I told him.
"Where?" He asked touching his face seeing if he could find it.
"Around your mouth, it's chocolate." J told him smiling handing his a white handkerchief that I always carry in my bag.
"Thanks" he said taking the handkerchief and wiping his mouth. I caught up with Evie and Mal.
"Hey." I said smiling.
"Your Belle and the Beast daughter right?" Evie asked kindly.
"Yeah, and your the Evil Queens daughter, right?" I asked curiously back.
"Yeah, I guess you can say we both have royalty." She said smiling.
"As if you are not considered royal here.We come from long lines of royalty" Audrey scoffed. She only did that because Ben was busy calling Doug Dopey's son over.
"Be nice Audrey, she is royal just as much as you are.She sure is a lot nicer than you too." I told Audrey defending Evie.
Audrey rolled her eyes and clinched onto my brother once again.
"Thanks." Evie said softly.
"It was nothing I'm tired of Audrey making everyone seem lower than she is." I told Evie
"So, I'm guessing you and Audrey don't get along to well." Mal said smirking
"You can say that." I said
"So, are you close with the Fairy Godmother?" Mal asked
"Yeah you could say that.Fairy Godmother is really nice. She has basically been there for me when I couldn't trust anyone else." I said truthfully.
"So you know about her wand." Mal stated.
"Yeah, what's up with you guys and her wand?" I asked curiously.
"Oh nothing, it's just we always dent of coming her, and the wand always seemed like such a big part of Auradon so we are just curious about it." Mal explained.
"Well, Fairy Godmother gave magic up as you know." I told both Mal and Evie.
"But the wand is displayed at the museum." I told them.
"Perfect thanks." Evie said as they walked ahead of me.
"Hey Doug." I greeted seeing he had a clipboard in his hand.
"Hey Destiny. Could you help me?" he asked
"Sure with what?" I asked
"Showing them around, Audrey pulled your brother away." He said scanning over his papers.
"Sure what can I do?" I asked
"Gather them up, we can show then to the dorms." He said
"Okay, Hey guys come here Doug and I will show you your dorms." I said loudly so they can hear.
They all met up with us as we began walking. Mal and Evie were walking with Doug. I can tell Doug was nervous maybe he likes one of them or he's scared.
Jay and Carlos were walking with me. We were trailing only a few feet behind Doug,Evie, and Mal.
"So, how how do you guys like it here so far?" I asked
"Egh." Hay responded
"Well, maybe you will like it if you join something, maybe a sport, band, clubs." I suggested
"Sounds like a lot of work." Carlos said smiling showing off his white teeth.
"Well, yeah it is but it is so worth it, when your in a team or when you work together.you feel like you're part of something." I explained.
They stated at me for a while. It look like they were thinking about my words.
"That doesn't matter, we will probably be here for a whole anyways." Jay said walking up ahead.
"Don't mind him, we are just a little nervous that we might mess up." Carlos said
"Don't worry. You guys will be fine. Everyone is thrilled to have you here. Let's meet up with the rest to get your schedule and show you your dorm." K told him walking ahead having Carlos walk slowly behind me.