Chapter 22

A/N- I know I'm super late for an update. I honestly forgot to write and haven't been writing my stories in a while. That's no excuse and I will try to update more regularly now. Please forgive me  . Love you guys so much. Here's chapter 22. Also please let me know if you have any suggestions for any of my stories. 

Chapter 22: 

Carlos POV: 

Today's the day. I'm going to see Destiny and let her know we are trying to wake her up. Fairy Gidmother convinced Destiny's parents and Mal convinced Ben. It took a while to get them on bored, but I guess they were tired of sitting around and just waiting. 

"You ready?" Jay asked stepping up behind me. 

I was standing right next to Destiny waiting for FG to show up everyone else was here. And by everyone else I mean. Jay,Evie, Mal, Ben, Destiny's parents and myself.  Ben decided to keep this on the down low i case it doesn't work. I think that was a smart move because I'm not even sure if this will work. I'm not sure if my own plan will work. But we can't just sit around and do nothing. 

" I guess. I just don't know what to tell her if I do get in." I answered Jay. 

"Well tell her that we are doing everything in our power to wake her. And that we all miss her." Jay said placing his hand on my shoulder for comfort. 

"Do I tell her sorry?" I asked 

"Sorry? Why do you need to say sorry?" Jay asked raising his eyebrow. He took his hand off my shoulder and crossed his arms. 

"You know tell her that I'm sorry this happened to her. That I'm sorry for taking advantage of her trust. That I'm sorry for lying to her. That I'm sorry for hurting her." I explained in one breath. I had this guilt inside me and it's all because I had to listen to our evil selfish parents and hurt the people that actually loved me. I hurt my home. I hurt Destiny. Destiny the girl I deeply loved. 

"She'll understand. She knows that we were out in a tough situation. She will understand all of it. She'll trust you again. Just let her know how you feel." Jay said. 

"Yeah I will you know Jay you're pretty good at this advice thing." I said trying to bring a little light into the mood.

"I know."Jay said full of himself. I just chuckled and shook it off. 

"I'm here." FG said making her way over to us with a large bag.

"What's all this." Mal asked pointing towards the bag.

"The things we will need to make this work." FG said quickly as she unpacked the bag. 

"Carlos are you ready?" Belle asked with a worried look. This whole time Belle has been calm and hasn't shown her hurt but we all know that she was scared for her daughters life. 

"Yes. Don't worry I will talk to her and let her know that we miss her and that we will get her out." I assured. 

"Jay I need to you hold Carlos." FG said as she took out a bottle with glowing blue liquid. 

"Wait why hold me down?" I asked 

"So you don't move." She said bringing out a large needle.

"That's one big needle." Evil let out. 

Jay held my shoulders to keep me still. 

I took a deep breath as the needle filled with the blue liquid inched closer to my body. I could feel the liquid running through my veins and it gave me a jolt shocking my system. 

"That will help you focus. Now I need you to drink this, but while you drink it only think about Destiny." FG told me. 

I obeyed and took the new bottle that had a different type of liquid inside. I quickly drank the pink liquid having Destiny take over my thoughts. 

"Good. Adam, Ben, Jay lift the glass." FG ordered. 

They quickly obeyed her as well. "Carlos take her hand and close you eyes and try to focuss." 

"How do I get into her head?" I asked 

"Think of her. Good memories bad memories. Anything you just need to think of her." 

I nodded my head and too Destinys cold hand into mine. It was like she was dead her hand was freezing. I shut my eyes and only thought of her. 

A few moments passed, but my mind was still focused on Destiny. Then it felt as if I was being dropped from the sky. In seconds I landed on the hard floor. It was a room with no doors just curtains that were pointless since the room didn't have any windows either. It was boiling hot and flames started to appear randomly. 

"Destiny?!"I shouted 

I couldn't see her. She has to be here this is where it took me.

"Carlos?" I heard a call back. 

"Destiny it's me Carlos can you see me? I can't see you."  I called back. 

"Carlos I'm scared." Destiny said 

"I know, we are trying to get you out. We just need sometime. Do you think you can wait a while longer?" I asked  the air since I still saw no Destiny. 

"I can do that. Just please hurry."  Destiny said. 

I was about to answer and she appeared in front of me. 

"Destiny!" I called out reaching towards her 

"Carlos she said inching closer to me. 

We embraced in a hug. 

"Destiny I'm so sorry for everything." I told her. 

"I forgive you." She said 

I pulled away to see her beautiful face. 

She was fine. She wasn't bruised burned out physically harmed in anyway. However hot tears were racing down her face. 

"Carlos. I can feel it. I'm leaving." She said 

"Leaving ? Leaving where?" I asked 

"I don't know it's weird I go to a dark room with no doors. All I can hear are voices that tell me to let go." 

"Destiny don't let go. We are going to wake you. Just hold on a little longer." I told her as she started to slowly fade away. 

"I will Carlos. I love you." She said as she vanished. 

"I love you too." I said as the finery room started to disappear and I started to open my eyes as if it was all a dream. 

"What did she say?" Adam asked. 

"She's fine she isn't physically hurt however she's trapped in a dark room and she just hears voices tell her to let go and give up." I explained.

"That means we have to work fast." Evie said. 

"That's what I told her I told her she just needs to hold on a little more and we will get her out soon." Inexaiend 

"The  let's get started." FG said leading the group away from Destiny. 

"Carlos." Ben called before I went to go follow everyone else.

"Yeah?" I asked 

"Thank you. For going in and talking to her. I know I was harsh towards your plan, but it was a good call." Ben told me. 

"Thanks." I nodded.

"How do you feel?" Ben asked 

"Tired, worn, but I'll be fine let's find a way to wake Destiny and bring her back home."