Chapter 19

Carlos's POV:
I finally figured it out. I need to go back to the Isle collect magic from there and then come back and make some kind of spell then Destiny can wake up. The problem is I need to know what spell Maleficant used.
I can always ask our parents but I think it would be best if nobody knows I'm there. I need to collect the magic in secret.
"Carlos?" Evie asked knocking on my door opening it slightly.
"Yeah what's up?" I asked still thinking of how I'm going to get to the isle.
"I'm going to see Destiny do you want to come?" Evie asked
"No I'm fine, I will go alone later." I said
"You said that last week." She pointed out.
"Well I mean it this time." I assured her.
"Destiny has been asleep for a week and a half. Why haven't you gone to see her?" Evie asked.
"No reason, go on ahead. I have some homework to finish." I said shooing her off.
She nodded and walked away. Shutting the door behind her.
"Hey man." Jay said bursting into the room.
"What's up." I said back petting dude who jumped on my lap.
"Oh nothing just came back from my run." Jay said taking a big drink of his water.
"cool." I said looking towards my laptop typing in some research.
"You know you have been slacking on your workouts." Jay mentioned
"I just been wrapped up in something's. Once I settle it I will get back on track." I assured him.
"You mean until Destiny wakes up." Jay reworded.
"Yes, until Destiny wakes up." I sighed
"This isn't your fault. You don't need to hide in our dorm. Nobody is mad at you." Jay said raising his voice
"You don't know that." I yelled
"I know that Destiny needs you." Jay said softly before turning around and walking into the bathroom.
"Ugh." I said out loud out of frustration. What do I do?

I got up and paced the room. I need to talk to Ben about the spell. I need help getting to the Isle maybe If I suggest me going to the island. He will give me the green light to go. And maybe somehow provide transportation there. I agreed to my plan and Pilled my jacket on and collected the books and papers I had and shoved them in my school bag throwing my laptop in there too. I need to show Ben and FairyGodMother.
"Bye Dude." I said patting his head and running out of the room.

"Woah slow down." Mal said as she was walking up the stairs outside of the dormitories.
"Sorry." I said trying to move passed her.
"Hold on there." She said
"Yeah?" I asked sounding like I was in a rush. Which I was
"Where are you off too?" she asked
"Nowhere just the library." I lied
"You're lying." She stated crossing her arms across her chest.
With Mal there was no arguing.
"Okay fine I'm not going to the library." I gave in
"Are you going to see Destiny?" she asked smiling.
"No." I said simply.
"Then where are you going?" she asked again
"Why does everyone care what I do?" I asked frustrated. Everyone has been worrying about me lately.
"Because you have Been stuck in your room. Every since Destiny was put into that spell. And you haven't gone to see her once." Mal said
"Maybe I needed the air." I said waking passed her.
"Or maybe you have an idea." She said grabbing my arm.
"Maybe." I simply said as I shrugged her off and continued to walk.
"Okay, well I'm in." She said walking down with me.
"Actually no it's fine." I told her trying to stop her. I didn't want anyone to go they could get hurt when I do go to the isle.
"Come on, we have gone on so many adventures on the isle. Im actually kinda missing them.Please I need a little excitement in my life." She begged.
"Fine, I'm going to go talk to FG, and Ben to see if there is a way to get Destiny back. It might require going back to the Isle." I explained as we walked.
"Does anyone else know?" she asked
"No not yet, just you and I." I said
"Okay, lets go wake up Destiny." She said smirking as she walked into the schools study hall where FG spent most of her time. And sure enough we spotted her. Here's out chance to share my idea to break the spell off of Destiny.