Chapter 12

It was already passed lunch and I still haven't seen Carlos, Jay,Evie, or Mal anywhere. I usually see them passing the halls or Carlos and I meet in front of the school. And hang out before the bell rings.
But today I was waiting out there for 15 minutes. After the time had passed I just went with my other friends and caught up with them. Which wasn't any fun all they did was judge me on how Ben and I are being nice to the "villain kids". They keep telling me that they are trouble especially Chad. I'm just annoyed with them all I can only imagine how Jay,Evie, Mal and Carlos are feeling.

After lunch I went to go help with goodness class. I'm glad that I'm goings I goodness class it's a chance to see Carlos.

"Hello." FairyGod mother said
"Hey." I said setting my bag down on a desk up front.
"I have a special surprise for the kids today." She said happily.
"Really what is it?" I asked
"Well since its family tomorrow, I arranged a video chat for them with their parents." F.G said happily.
"That sounds great." I said helping her set up a few last minute things for the video chat.
Just then the all walked in. Carlos was holding Dude in his hands.
"Hey there handsome." I said walking up to him before he took his seat.
"Hello, gorgeous.Wait you were talking to me right?" He asked smiling.
"Yes, I was talking to you." I smiled pushing his shoulder playfully.
"Okay, thought you were talking to dude for a second." Carlos joked.
"Where were you this morning?" I asked
"I over slept." He answered
"Why rough night?" I asked
"Yeah, just studying for a test." He nodded biting his lip.
"Okay. Well, you should sit down. F.G has a surprise for you guys." I said not be living Carlos. I doubt he was studying Carlos was naturally smart.

Fairy god mother had sat up and walked closer to the kids.
"Good Afternoon, I arranged a special treat for you all. As you know family day is this Sunday here at Auradon prep. And well your parents can't be here due to..uhmm... distance." She said walking over to the tv and pressing a keyboard we connected to the tv.
As soon as she pressed it four faces had popped up. F.G had called the kids over as the crowded around the tv.
"Carlos I can finally meet your mom." I said smiling.
"You don't want to. Dani please just stay behind the camera." Carlos said
"Carlos, your mother can't be that bad ." I said.
"Okay fine just please stay close to me." He said pulling me closer to his side. Dude was in Carlos's hand.

All the villains began to make fun of FairyGod mother because of the pumpkin and mice.
Once they finished Maleficiant started talking to Mal. She was stuttering a lot with her words. For a second I thought she was going to say magic wand but instead she said magic you to Mal.

"Carlos is that a dog. And who's that girl?" A woman that had black and white hair and a stuffed dog draped along her shoulders. Im guessing this was Cruella Devil. She had her face straight in the camera view. "Yes I do agree that the dog is the perfect size for earmuffs.And for the girl, she will make a perfect maid" She added on.
"He's the perfect size for a pet. And I love him and he loves me. And Destiny is my girlfriend she has showed me more love then you ever have and you are never going to lay a hand on her. FYI your dog is stuffed." Carlos let out yelling letting some of his emotions come out towards his mom.
Cruella was taken back and Jafar Jay's dad spoke up.
"Ooooo Burn." Jafar said laughing at Cruella. They began to fight and jay shit the call off.
"I am so sorry." F.G said feeling bad about the "special" treat.
"It's alright think you for the special treat." Jay said smiling lightly at her.
"Carlos." I said taking his hand before he left.
"Destiny, I am so sorry." Carlos apologized.
"No it's fine. I am sorry Ben and I should have convinced my dad to allow you guys off the island sooner." I said feeling horrible.
While I was hear at Auradon preparing for my role as princess and basically having my life handed to me. Carlos and the rest of the new generation on the island have been suffering. And I can't help but feel like its somehow my fault.
"None of this is anyone's fault.. It's our parents who made their choice. We all just have different experiences." Carlos said
"Carlos!" Mal called out motioning Carlos to come over.
Carlos looked at me.
"Go on ahead. I will see you later." I said giving him a soft kiss on the lips he returned it and smiled.
"Hey... maybe I can meet your mom when she learns to love." I said giving Carlos a light smile.
"If she learns to love." Carlos said
"You did, she can too." I told him taking his free hand in mine since he was still holding Dude.
"I guess. And I'm looking forward to meeting your parents." Carlos said
"Carlos!" Mal shouted again.
"You should go.. I will see you later." I said giving him another kiss. Smiling as we pulled away.
"Bye." Carlos said smiling running off to catch up to the others.
"This didn't go as I planned." Fairy Godmother said
"Don't worry. All we can do is be there for them." I said giving her a hug.
"You should head to class."She said letting go of me.
"Bye." I said gathering my things and heading off.