Chapter 10

Carlos's POV:
Carlos is everything okay?" Destiny asked me once she stepped out of the locker room.
"Who's Chad?" i asked looking at Destiny with questioning eyes.

"He's Cinderella's son." She said obviously avoiding something.
"No, like what who is he to you?" I asked more specifically
"Carlos, Chad is my ex boyfriend. I dumped him because he was a total jerk who just used me. Where is all this coming from?" She asked me looking up at me since I was a few inches taller than her.
"I'm sorry.Its just that Chad and his friends just talked to me in the locker room and they told me to back off." I explained to her looking back at the moment when I got shoved into the locker and yelled at. Chad and his pack had told me to go back to the isle because I was just a waste of time and not good enough for destiny. I guess that's how it will always be. I would never be good enough for anyone. And Chad is right I'm not good enough for Destiny I am using her for some stupid plan to free the villains. Im a terrible person.

"Carlos, don't listen to Chad he is still angry from when I dumped him." She told
"Are you sure he's angry at you. Or is it because he hates us villain kids?" I questioned her.
"Carlos, you guys are not your parents. You don't have to be Villain kids." She said. Ben tells us the same thing, maybe it's true but you know it's just the way things are. We were born to be villains.
"Idk, it's going to be hard not to be a villain kids." I said looking down.
"Well, that's why you're here, so we can give you guys a second chance." She told me lifting my chin.
"Thank you." I said resting my forehead against hers.
"Your welcome." Destiny said smiling. oh how I love her smile.
"We should probably go do something before I have to go with your brother to practice." I laughed

"So how are you liking your dorm?" she asked me as I opened the door to Jay and my dorm.
"I like it, pretty nice. Just not used to sleeping her yet." I explained.

I miss my old bed. And my old room. Sure it wasn't as nice as this full of priceless things. But my room had things special to me. My room was like my safe haven back at the isle it was where I would sit and cry. My mother never really cared for me all she cares about is her looks and her stupid stuffed dog.

"Carlos are you okay?" I heard destiny ask me. I must have spaced out.
"Yeah, yeah just thinking about home." I told her.
"You know, the isle doesn't always have to be your only home." She said sitting down on my bed.
"What do you mean, that's the only home I know." I told her sitting down next to her causing the bed to sink in lower.
"I know, but Carlos home isn't just where your live. Home is where you feel loved where you are happy. Where you feel like the better you." She explained.
"Why is everything so different here?" I asked her.
"What do you mean?" she asked looking at me with her big brown puppy eyes.
"Like most of you here are kind and sweet. Back at the isle we stole candy from babies, tagged walls, treated people horrible. But here it's like a constant battle for who can be the nicest." I emphasized laying down on the bed.
"You know it's not always like that here. We are all human here we have our bad days just like everyone else. Not everyone here is nice. Everyone is there own person. We just try to make sure the people closes to us move in the right direction." Destiny said laying by my side.
"Destiny I think you're my new home." I told her after staring at her for a moment longer.
"And I think you're my home." She said smiling snuggling closer to my chest as I hugged her tight.

Destiny is nothing like my mother. She makes me feel loved. And just in the short amount of time I have know destiny she has already showed me more love than my mother had my whole life.