Chapter 25

Destiny's POV: 

It's getting harder to breath and the burns are getting worse. I'm feeling weak and worn. I can't be in here much longer. I'm unsure if I could die in here but I certainly hope not I need to wait a while longer until they get me back. Are they even still looking for a way out? 

As that negative thought pops up and other flame emerges and gets closer to me. That's how it has been the whole time here. Each time a negative thought appears in my mind a flame pops up. I've gotten to the point where I'm cornered surrounded by fire. 

Carlos, Ben, make, jay, evil, mom, dad, FG, people of Auradon, people of the isle someone please get me out I can't be in here much longer. I say closing my eyes blocking out the horror sight of fire and blocking my ears to block out the sound of sizzling and sparks. 

Carlos's POV: 

"Okay we're ready." Jay announces 

"We arrive in the limbo. And sprinkle pixie dust all around Skull island so that anyone who occupies it falls asleep after Ben, Carlos and Mal go inside the skull to find the treasure." Evie explains. 

"What even is this treasure?" Ben asks. 

"It's a special jewel." I say 

"I thought you guys took all magic out of the isle why would Skull island be an exception? Mal asked 

"We did my parent must have thought that the jewel was just a jewel." Ben answered 

"So are we taking the whole jewel?" Jay asked 

"No around the jewel it has dust sort of like pixie dust. It's an ingredient that we need to wake destiny. Don't take the jewel that jewel is what makes the island stand. It's very important don't take it we are only gonna take enough jewel dust to fill this tube." I say showing them a tube. 

"Let's go then." Mal says running or of the room. 

We all follow and find F.G.

"Here you go children you only have enough for 30 minutes." She reminds 

"You must gather it quickly in and out." Adam says 

"Yes we understand." I say taking the spell handing it to Mal. 

"So what do I say?" She asks F.G 

"I can not repeat it or the spell would be activated I wrote it on this paper only say it once you're on the coast." She explains we nods as an understanding 

"Okay let's get this party started." Jay says as we run the the limbo. 

It took a matter of minutes to reach Skull island. 

"Mal say the spell now." Jay says from the wheel. 

"Sleep sleep, put this whole town to sleep." Mal says reading the paper. We all liked out the front windshield to see and gold field circle Skull island. 

"30 minutes starts now." ben says starting his timer.

"Evil jay patrol." I say as Mal, Ban and I walk towards the mouth of the skull to gather the dust. 

Once we entered we found the blue jewel floating in plan sight lighting up the whole room. 

"Well well well. We finally get some visitors." A voice booms from all around the room. 

"Who's here?" Ben asks 

"Well I'm Pan, Peter Pan. But peters too formal call me Pan." Says a boy around our age as he walks up to the jewel showing his face. 

"What do I owe the pleaser King Ben?" Pan asks 

"My sister needs some jewel dust." Ben  answers 

"You think that this is ip for grabs no. This is the only think I have left to remind me of the good old days of me flying and of me being in order. It reminds me of neverland." Pan explains 

"How much does a tube of Jewel dust cost?" I ask 

"Not for sale:" he answers 

"Please there has to be something you want my sister needs that."  Ben says 

"Freedom." Pan says 

"Yes of course you can come to Auradon with us. We can show you what's it's like over there." 

"What's it like over there?" Pan asks 

"It's wonderfully," Ben starts 

"Not you her." He says pointing to Mal we seemed quiet.

"It's great. No one cares who you are you feel accepted." Mal told him. 

"Sounds wonderful. But if I go back to Auradoni get my magic." Pan says 

"Magic?" Ben asks 

"He's Peter Pan why do you think he wasn't affected by the spell. He's powerful even tho he doesn't have his powers it's still inside of him." I explain. 

"Fine you will get your powers but you must use them for good." Ben says

"Cross my heart."  Pan says stepping away from the jewel 

"Here only a tube." Pan adds 

I  walk up and scoop up the dust "thank you." I tell pan 

"No thank you you guys for setting me free." Pan says 

"Let's go." Mal says 

"Jay, Evie lets go." I yell running to the limbo. 

They run up behind us and we all get into the limbo with Pan. 

"Destinys going to come back home." I smile looking down at the tube full of blue glowing dust.

"She sure is Auradon is finally going to get her princess  back and they get a new hero." Ben says patting Pans back. 

"Hero?" Pan asks 

"If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have been able to get the dust thank you." I say 

"It was nothing I'm just glad I'm finally off that island." He says 

"I know but we are working on bringing back more kids from the isle and now Skull island to get a chance to change their life and live in Auradon.