Chapter 17

I took a bite from the cake Carlos made for me. I tasted normal and I was fine. I don't see why he was making a big deal about saving it for later.
"Do you...uhm.... feel different....like do you still..Love.. I mean have strong feelings for me still?" he stammered out.
"Carlos? What going on? where is this all coming from?" I asked him confused on his sudden question
"Nothing." he said shaking his head
"Carlos. Whats going on?" I asked Carlos looking at him, as the carriages started to move, I guess it was time to start. I still kept my eyes locked on Carlos though.
"You don't really love me." Carlos sighed
"Carlos. of course I really love you." I said taking his hand.
"No you don't..." he said taking my hand away from his.
I looked at him shocked and I allowed him to continue.
"We put a love spell on you. Ben has one too." Carlos said
"Why would you put a spell on me?" I asked not mad but just confused
"I..Just thought that you would never fall for a villain." he said slowly
"Well, spell or no spell I still love you. Was that an anti-spell or something?" I asked referring to the small cake.
"Yeah. I just don't know why it didn't work." Carlos said confused
"Maybe it's because I really love you." I said taking his hand back.
"Destiny. No matter what happens. I just want you to know that I will always love you." Carlos said.
"Carlos, you act like you are saying goodbye. Im still here I'm not going anywhere." I told him kissing his cheek.
"I know, I just wanted you to know." He said
"Okay, then I will always love you no matter what happens." I said smiling at him.
He smiled weakly back as we stopped. Indicating it was time for us to get off.

Someone had opened the door for Carlos, and Carlos had helped me out.
We walked to join my parents up the stairs and we said out last words to Prince Ben.
We then walked with my parents inside to get to our spots right next to the fairy Godmother's wand. Carlos and Mal had to stand below the stairs with some of the other royals since they aren't part of our blood.
Fairy Godmother was about to bless Ben..But then Jane came and snatched the wand away. Everyone ducked and my father covered my mother and I.
Mal had grabbed the wand from Jane and the doors busted open. Evie and Jay had ran in with Dude. Joining Mal and Carlos.
"Mal, give me the wand." Ben said calmly stepping toward her with caution.
They lied they all lied. This was all some sort of suck plan. And Carlos was just playing along. He never really loved me I was part of his plan.
Mal had shouted no to Ben. I stood by his side sanding right across from Carlos.
"So I was part of your sick plan to get the wand?" I asked hurt.
"Destiny, I will always love you." Carlos said stepping closer to me.
"No, you never lived me and you never will." I spat keeping my tears in.
"Lets bounce." Jay said
"Just go. You were going to leave anyways." I told Carlos.
"Destiny we are doing this for our parents." Carlos explained
"You don't have to do anything for the . Be you make your choice. Your parents already made their's." I told Carlos practically pleading with him.
"We can't do that." Carlos explained to me as Mal tried explaining to Ben.
"I love you." I said
"And I love you. I just need to make my mom proud." Carlos said
"Follow your heart, please for me." I pleaded
"How do you know I will stay good?" He asked scared
"Because I know you have a heart of gold." I told him smiling.
Carlos smiled and turned to Mal, Evie and Jay.
"They're right. We don't have to do anything to make them proud," Carlos explained to them.
"My hearts telling me we aren't our parents." Mal explained.
"I choose good you guys." Mal said. Looking at her friends waiting for them to answer.
"I choose good." Jay said smiling putting his first in.
"I choose good." Evie joined in.
All eyes were on Carlos and I was praying that he would choose good.
Carlos looked at me with fear in his eyes.
"Just to be clear we don't have to worry about our parents. Right?" Carlos finally spoke.
"Your parents can't reach you here." Ben said
"Okay then. I choose good" Carlos smiled pulling me close to his resting his hand on my waist.
I smiled and rated my head on his shoulder. He nodded his head towards their hands indicating that I shod put my hand in I followed and so did Ben.
Everyone clapped and cheered for Jay, Evie, Mal and Carlos.
I was proud of them.
Mal was going to give FairyGodmother her wand back but a loud crash stopped everyone.
Carlos pulled me close and shielded me from any harm.
"IM BACK!" A wicked voice spat.
"Ugh.. Mom." Mal said
"Give me the wand." Maleficant ordered.
Mal quickly threw the wand to Fairy Godmother and had he catch it. FG was about to say her magic words but Maleficant interrupted he and the. Everything was frozen. I could move see or hear. Everything was gone.
I could only hope that Carlos and the gang would make the right decision and stay good.