Chapter 15

Carlos's POV:
Mal, Jay, Evie, and I were in Jay and my dorm working out some last minute details for our plan at the coordination. Today at family day before the whole Queen Leah thing happened I wanted to tell Destiny that I had put a love spell on her. I didn't get the chance to though.
"Okay Carlos you're going to go get the limbo once I take the wand okay." Mal said
"Yeah." I nodded
"Evie you will go with him and knock the driver out." Jay said
"And Jay and I will take the wand and meet you two outside and run off with the wand." Mal said
"Okay, yeah." Evie said as everyone separated from the table.
I stayed behind with Mal I wanted to see if I can break the love spell.

"Hey Mal." I said interrupting her studying on spells.
"Yeah?" she asked
"Can you see if there is a anti- love spell." I told her
"You want to break Destiny's love spell?" Jay asked
"Yeah. It's just when we run off with the wand and take over everything her being in love with me just seems harsh and I dot want to hurt her." I said
"That's a good idea I don't want to hurt Ben either." Mal said searching through out the spell book. I stood by her side trying to help.
"M." Evie said
"What?" Mal asked not looking up from the book
"Never mind." Evie said walking away.
"Mal, here it is lets get baking." I said running off towards the kitchen.

I opened the kitchen door for Mal and allowed her to step in first.
"Oh hey Destiny." Mal said
"Hey Mal, what are you doing here? I heard Destiny said I decided to stay back and listen for a while.

"Just thought that a good midnight smack would cheer is up after what happened." Mal lied.
"Yeah, same I was making some brownies for Carlos. He seemed pretty upset." I heard Destiny. even after I blew her of today she was still caring for me. Wait no it was just the love spell she doesn't really love me no one ever will truly love me.

I walked into the kitchen showing myself to Destiny.
"Carlos." She said running up to me embracing me in a hug.
"I'm sorry." I told her hugging her tightly burying my face into her neck.
"I understand, you were upset and hurt." She said
"Yeah, but I hope we can still go to the coordination still." I told her letting go from our hug.
"Yeah, and just a heads up we get to ride a carriage." She smiled. wow she had a beautiful smile
"Cool, so I'm guessing I dress fancy." I said
"Yep, but I don't really care what you wear as long as you are there by my side." She said kissing my cheek.
"It was nice running into you here, but we have some baking to do." Mal said pushing Destiny out.
"Oh uhmm okay. Carlos your brownies are in the oven." Destiny called out.

Once she left Mal and I started to bake in silence.
"Do you love her?" Mal asked
"Yeah, I do. Do you love Ben?" I asked
"Yeah, a lot." she answered stirring the batter.
I nodded and dropped my head. After tomorrow. Destiny will be gone forever. I let a tear fall from my cheek.
I looked up and heard Mal singing to herself crying.

I wiped my tears and got up and walked to the oven.
I saw that Destiny put a note on the oven door. It was written in her nice bubbly hand writing.
"I love you Carlos." I read aloud
I opened the oven and saw a small tray of brownies. I got them out and set them on the counter. I preheated the oven and waited for Mal to place them in the oven.

"Mal, what if we don't pull this off." I asked
"Then we are dead." she answered
I nodded and stated off into space. Tomorrow is going to be the worst day. I had found love here in Auradon and now I'm going to loose it forever.