Chapter 6

Destiny's POV:
I got dressed and put some thing causal on. High royal blue waisted short, with a white crop top that had a rose on it. I had also put on my white high tops.
I curled my hair and put on some light make up. I shoved my phone into my pocket grabbed my school bag and was out my door.

Since this is my parents castle still Ben and I get our own rooms. I would like a dorm though. Sharing a room seems fun.

"Destiny." My mom said running to me.
"What's wrong mom?" I asked
"Nothing really, just have some business to attend to, but I thought I might let you know that your cheer practice has been moved from the gym to the playing field. The gym is being cleaned." my mom explained.
"Okay thank you for letting me know I will tell the girls." I said giving her a going then going off to my locker.

"Good morning." Doug said walking with me to my locker as usual.
Doug was talking about Evie apparently yesterday in chemistry lab, chad flirted with her a Doug is really upset about that.
"Doug, you just need to make your move on her. You have everything, you will make a girl happy. And be treated like a princess. And I'm sure Evie will know that." I told Doug.
"Thanks." Doug said smiling walking off.
I went back to my locker taking the books I needed out
"Hey." I heard Carlos from beside me.
"Hey." I said closing my locker.
"I got you something." he said looking through his bag.
"You did? That's really sweet of you." I told him smiling.
"Yeah, it would be really nice of me, if I could find it." Carlos said sorta frustrated still searching his bag.
"Carlos it's fine. Once you find it you can give it to me. No big deal I just live the gesture." I told him resting my hand on his shoulder causing him to stop searching through his bag.He looked up and smiled at me. Oh man he has a beautiful smile.
"Hey Carlos, are you looking for this?" Jay asked running towards us.
"Yeah, thanks man." Carlos said
"Destiny, Carlos wanted to give you one of the cookies we made last night" Jay said
"Really, that's amazing but I really don't eat before a game. I have to do cheer, and you know tumbling and food don't mix we'll together." I explained feeling sorta bad now.
"No it's fine, your cautious that's good." Carlos said kinda upset.
"No it's not that." I said feeling worse.
"I get it, Destiny we just aren't compatible. You can't trust me." Carlos said about to walk off.
"No wait." I said grabbing the cookie out of his had and bitting it.
"See I trust you." I said about to take another bite.
"You feel different?" Hay asked me Carlos shoved him.
"This is good soft,chewy.And is that walnuts?" I asked
He only nodded
"I love walnuts but I defiantly love the chocolate chips." I told him smiling.
He took the rest of the cookie and put it back in the plastic bag.
"So, how do you feel?" Carlos asked
"Like like... singing your name...Car...." I said about to sing. But Carlos covered my mouth gently.
What was going on I didn't say that. Oh no I'm moving to forward. He thinks I'm a freak. I only liked him a lot I'm not some weird kind of crazy to sing to him. Apparently I am because I was just about to do that.
"Hey, Destiny would you like to be my date to your brothers coordination?" Carlos asked
"I would love to." I said happily.
"Great.I will see you later." Carlos said kissing my cheek and running off with Jay.
That was weird. What just happen. I have never been that forward with a guy. Maybe Carlos is different.