Morning sickness

2 weeks later
We were investigating a murder case when I felt queasy. I tried to shake the feeling but I couldn't. We were on the beach finding the parts of Susan Yates in the ocean.
"You guys got this?"
The police nodded and I started to walk away
"Hey Rollins" Carisi started to talk to me
"Wait Carisi just stop right there"
I leaned over on the sand and vomited
"Whoa easy there Rollins"
"I'm fine" I said as I wiped my mouth when j was done
We drove back to the precinct and when I got a ginger ale from the vending machine Carisi came up to me
"How far along are you?" He asked
"Pardon me?"
"Com on Rollins the vomiting and the emotions?"
"Two"
"Congratulations who's the dad?"
Flashback*
"Shut up!"
"No please stop"
End of flashback *
I started to cry and Carisi held me. I knew he cared. Along with everyone else. It hurt to think about it. I loved this baby. My baby. Just then Olivia came rushing over.
"My little Rollins what's wrong?" She asked
I shook my head and rubbed my belly.
"Oh you're alright he's not coming back"
The fact that she was saying that helped greatly.
I had calmed down when I felt queasy again. I gagged.
"Rollins you okay?" Olivia asked after hearing the gag
I shook my head no and put my hand over my mouth. I'm gonna be sick soon. I didn't have time to make it to the bathroom so I pulled the trash can out from under my desk and hurled in it. I was glad that I had Liv by my side holding my blonde waves.
"Okay good girl Amanda you're okay"
Unfortunate that wasn't it. My body was playing the I hate you card a lot and I was sick and tired and upset. I was coughing about 15 minutes later when I could stand up again.
"Okay you're gonna be okay" Liv said
"Here Rollins I brought you some ginger ale"
"Thanks guys"
Olivia sat me back down in my chair and got a fresh trash can for me. I was really lucky to have her. I decided I was time to tell everyone.
"Okay everyone I'm pregnant" I laughed
After congratulations we went back to work. The next day was court day. This was a long and hard case and it was tiring to be on my feet so much. When we got into the court room I was more than happy to sit down. We went through the trial no then it was time for a recess. I needed a break so I headed to the bathroom and probed my middle. I was starting to show a little now and I was overjoyed. I still needed to think though. I have to find my rapist. But I don't want my little boo bear affected. Just then Olivia came in to fix her makeup and hair before the recess ended.

"My sweet little Rollins what's up?"
"Nothing" I lied
Rollins I've known you for a long time now and I can tell you're lying"
" Alright fine I just want to get this case over but I also need to find the man who did this too me."
She gave me a sad expression and pulled me into a hug. I really needed that hug today.
"I get it your having a rough day we all are"

I nodded and and we left. When we got back it was my turn to testify. Keep it together Rollins. Keep it together. I took a deep breath and let it out shakily. I'm glad I chose to wear a loose fitting shirt today because the last thing i needed was to be called out for being pregnant in that courtroom.

"Good afternoon Ms. Rollins" the lawyer said
"Hello" I replied. I was doing fine with all the questions answering them promptly until it came down to a personal question.
"Detective this man has raped girls and killed them, is it possible that because of your situation, you are biased?"
I froze. How did he know this?. I gave Olivia a look of panic and she shot one back at me. "Your honor I don't see how this is related to Ms. Rollins case?"
"Mr. Patfield?"
"My client knows who got the detective pregnant."
My legs were now shaking.
"Detective what happened"
"Objection" Barba called
The judge granted it and court was adjourned. He was going to prison. He said one last thing that made me freeze
"He' ll get you you stupid little bitch"

That's the same thing my rapist said to me. I was unable to do anything more because I was hit with an extreme wave of nausea. I quickly got out of there and into the bathroom. I vomited into the toilet and then I felt one one hold my hair. I couldn't turn around just yet but when I did I was glad it was Liv,
'"Morning sickness?"
I laughed "ya"
"Come on my sweet Amanda let's go find the son of a butch who did this to you.
We headed back to the precinct and when we got back i got hit with a sudden thought.
"Guys, I think I know who did this" I said
" Did what Rollins?" Carisi asked turning around

I pointed to my small but growing bump. They nodded and motioned for me to talk
"Okay so remember when we were doing the case with George( the defendant) right before I had morning sickness, he said to me
"He'll get you you stupid little bitch"
"Okay tell us something we don't know Rollins" Liv said as she helped me into my chair so i wouldn't collapse after saying this.

I paused before saying my next piece. I wasn't ready to deal with this again. It was just still really hard to think about.

"Rollins what's going on in that head of yours?" Liv asked me sweetly
"Oh sorry, um anyway those words you stupid little bitch up were the exact same words the guy who raped and assaulted me Sadi to me when I was crying for help"
"So? What are you getting at?" Fin asked
"Guys I think George and my rapist are related"
"Okay Good work Rollins" Liv said