Victory and Defeat

We went in and sat by Liv. Nick set hope in between us and Zara between me And Olivia.
"I understand we have come to a verdict"

"Yes we give full custody to one guardian and no visitation unless the guardian says so or invites it. "

"Very well who will be this Baby's guardian?"

"We award Full custody to Detective Amanda Marie-Grace Rollins. She is also permitted to have spousal custody. If the spouse lives with her than they may take care of the child. Also her name is being left at Hope Olivia Rollins. Congratulations Detective Thai means that your father Jeffery Miguel-Luis Rollins will not be able to see your child unless you permit him too."

"We are adjourned. The state of New York thanks you for your service". The judge said banging her gavel

"She's ours Nick!. Hope is also officially a younger sister and she has a real dad💜💜❤️❤️"

Liv congratulated us as we all went home.

Once Zara and Hope we're at Livs playing with Noah I decided to have a little chat with Nick. To begin I told him how Hope came to be. When I had finished I started to cry

"Hey hey I don't look at you differently and in fact I'm so so sorry for you."

I leaned into his chest and started to sob.

"Nick will you do me a huge favor?"
"Of course my love"

I was still sobbing and gasping for air through my sobs

"Can you go get Liv I love you I just really need her right now"

"Of course Love be right back"

Liv came in about a minute later only to find me rocking in the corner sobbing. It wasn't a panic attack it was just reacting to everything that happened.

"It's okay come here Sweet Amanda"

I moved closer and was still crying and she looked at me in the eyes.

"Tell me what's wrong and I'll help you"
"It's not just something it's everything and my baby is mine but now nick knows how she was made"
"Oh.. Come here"

I sat next to her and she started to stroke my head

"You're okay I've got you"
"He's gonna think I'm dirty, cheap, disgusting bi-ch."
"No he won't. He feels bad he wasn't there for it and he loves you and Hope"

I sniffled and wiped my tear.
"Liv?"
"Hmm?"
"Never mind...."
"Come on" Liv coaxed

I started to cry again. I didn't even know why

"Thank you"

She nodded and began to rub my back. Soon I was fit enough to have Nick back in.

"How about you tell me all the good things I missed?"

"Okay well the only other thing you don't know is because she hides it so well you would never know is that Liv is pregnant."

"What?"
"Yep and with twins"

"Hey that reminds me how would you like to have more kids I mean besides Zara and hope but this time the right way"

I thought about it and eventually fell asleep with Zara and Hope with me. Nick successfully removed Hope and put her in her own bed. Zara was the one being difficult. When Nick tired to pick her up she tighten her grip on me and clinged to me. I was touched because she really wanted me to be her mom and love her. And I was and I do. I love Zara Sophia Amaro Rollins.

"Zara it's time to go to bed" Nick said gently
"Uh-uh no bed. I'm staying with mommy"
"Zara now!" Nick whispered hoard key and sternly

At that Zara began to cry.

"I just want my mommy. My mommy is right here and I love her"

Nick let out a breath and kissed us good night before retreating to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

"Hi my little Lovebug can you look at me?" I cooed to a scared and frightend Zara
"Yes mommy?"
"Can you stop crying?, there you go good girl"

"I love you mommy" she said before relaxing her grip and resting her head on my chest. I kissed her temple and began to comb her hair. I knew she liked it because of the occasional
content sighs that were let out. Soon the both of us were out. My daughter Zara was with me.

I woke up when Nick climbed into bed next to me.

"Nick?"
"I want more kids but only with you. Because I love you"

In response Nick kissed my neck. He carefully put a sleeping Zara in her room and finally we were alone.

"You wanna try?"

He laughed quietly and removed my clothes. Not doing innapropiate scene. To say the least we had a long fun night.

I woke up the next morning before Nick. I was glad because I could make him breakfast. It also gave me time to get the girls up for school and Hope was going to the day care Noah goes too. Nick and I had work but it was fine because he was there. I ended up making baby formula for Hope and Waffles for Zara. I set them out and went to Zara's room first.

"Hi Lovebug 10 minutes okay?"

She nodded and put her pillow on her head. Next I went to hopes room. I got lucky she was already awake.

"Hi sweet princess you hungry?"

She started to cry so I picked her up and soothed her before putting her in her in her high chair. I went back to Zara's room and gently rubbed circles on her back.

"Time to get up Lovebug"

She shot up at that and clinged on to me.

"Mommy help!!. Help me"

"Shh-shh. I got you Zara"

She opened her sparkling brown eyes and then smiled. You were having a bad dream sweet girl come on let's get you some breakfast. I carried her into the kitchen only to find Nick feeding Hope the formula I laid out. I laughed at the scene and so did Zara.

"Mommy Hope has food all over her!"
"I know Zara!" I laughed kissing her head.