Family and Home

Amanda woke up around 1:00am the next morning. She was happy to be woken up because it was by a flurry of kicks from Jordyn in Mackenzie letting her know that they were happy in her belly.

"Hi baby girls, nice to know you've woken up, but can you do me a favor and go back to sleep please?" She cooed softly rubbing her belly.

As if the girls heard their mother they gave one last kick and wiggle and settled down. It was 8:00 am in the morning when everyone else woke up. Addison and Bailey brought baby Elliot and Alexandra by soon after that.

"Hello Precious Babies" Liv and Alex cooed to their newborns.

Elliot giggled as Liv stroked his brown chocolate small waves on his head. Next to her Alex held their beautiful baby girl who was almost an exact replica of Liv and Alex combined. She had Alex's blonde hair but with streaks of Brown in it. Little Alexandra also had Livs face.

Alex then spoke to her. "Welcome to the world Ms. Alexandra Serena. Both of your mamas love you so much and not only would we do anything for you but we will also fight to protect you and Elliot from anything bad."

Alexandra simply let out a happy sigh but also arched her back. This meant she was hungry. So Alex fed her precious cargo.

Meanwhile the rest of the SVU squad was brining the other kids to the hospital. Cragen was like the grandpa so he took Zara, Hope, and Noah all to his Mansion.  They had all gotten sleep and were ready to go.

"Grandpa Cragen?"

Cragen turned around to Zara. "Yes Zara-bug?"

"Are mommy and Auntie Liv okay?"

"Actually yes. Your Mama is recovering quickly so that's good. And aunt Olivia as so I've heard , has given birth to your Cousins Elliot Nicholas. His name is an old friend and his middle name is after your dad. She also gave birth to a daughter and her name is Alexandra Serena, after Alex and Liv's mom Serena.

She nodded and then turned back. "Noah, Hope! Come here babies" Zara said. Soon They heard the small footsteps of the little kids.

"Come on let's go see our mommys"

They nosed. Hope then started to run. Unfortunately she failed when she went to fast. She fell and an ear piercing wail came out. Cragen was going to her but Zara stopped him.

"Take Noah. I'll get Hope" she said

He nodded and took Noah. Then Zara ran to her sister who was crying on the floor.

"Come here baby princess. Zara's got you."

So she did. She climbed into her big sisters lap and sniffled as she was handed her pacifier, she didn't care that her lip was cut.

"Good girl Hope" Zara said sweetly

"Girls Everything okay?" Cragen asked

"Yes. We are all set and ready."

"Great. Let's roll" He said leading them out

They arrived 30 minutes later at the hospital.

"Hello I'm Retired Captain Donald Cragen NYPD. We are here for Sargent Olivia Benson, Detective Amanda Rollins and family."

"Okay and who are these children?" The desk clerk asked.

"The girls are the children Of Detective Rollins and the boy is Olivia Bensons son."

"Alright. Right this way Sir"

The four went into the room and everyone was happy to see them. It was Amanda who spoke first.

"Zara! Hope you're here!"

"Mama" Hope said reaching to Amanda.

"Hi baby girl" She said picking her up and kissing her.

Zara turned from Nick to Amanda and asked

"Mama how are Jordyn and Kenzie?

"Currently Only Kenzie is sleeping and Jordyn is giving me elbow jabs" she laughed answering Zara.

Soon Zara was introducing herself as Aunt Zara to Elliot and Alexandra.

They were interrupted only when Hope started to giggle. It was the twins inside Amanda's belly kicking to see who it was. A good start to the morning. An even better morning was made when the doctor discharged them.

12:00pm- The family's apartments

"Okay Ms.Zara and Ms.Hope it is time for lunch and then Hope its nap-time and Zara will go to dance. Zara do you want me or daddy to take you?"

"Daddy please so he can watch me"

Amanda nodded. After the girls had finished lunch it was 1:00.

It was Just Hope and Amanda.

"Okay little princess, are you ready to go take a nap?"

She nodded and yawned. So Amanda picked Hope up and carried her upstairs. Once she set her down and tucked her in her bed, Amanda laid down next to her beautiful 1 and a half year old baby girl.

"Alright Ms. Hope Olivia Rollins-Amaro would you like a story?"

"Ya. I want to know about the princess down the lane"

Amanda laughed that was her daughters  favorite story. She began the story and didn't even get to the part about the prince before she fell asleep.

Soon Amanda fell asleep beside her daughter. When Nick and Zara returned the house was quiet even though it was 4:30. They walked softly into the house and were met with a beautiful sight. Amanda and Hope we're asleep beside each other with Amanda's middle exposed. The sweetest part was that Hopes tiny little arm was wrapped around her belly to protect the babies.

Ten minutes later Amanda woke up. "Hey little princess it's time to wake up" She cooed to her sleeping baby girl

Hope opened her eyes and then her face scrunched to discomfort.

"Mommy?" She spoke

"Yes baby girl?"

"I feel icky. And tummy hurts" She started to whine

"Alright baby girl I'm gonna go take your temperature, okay?"

The ill feeling baby nodded and sighed as she laid back on the bed. That being done Amanda went to Nick. "I'm worried about Hope. She's never felt sick and what if it's a complication from early birth?"

"Amanda my love take a deep breath. Calm down for a minute"  He soothed rubbing her back and placing his hand on her middle. "Take a deep breath for Jordyn and Mackenzie"

Unfortunately the stress of the situation and it being new brought on a panic attack. Nick knew what to do when she started to hyperventilate.

"Zara Elise-Ila Amaro, go get Tía Olivia and tell her that Mommy is having a panic attack!"

Obeying her fathers orders, Zara left Frannie and got up. Then she ran to the door and slammed it behind her. When she got next door down the hall she pounded on Olivia and Alex's door.

"Zara mi amor, what's wrong?" Liv asked answering the door to a flushed and out of breath Eight year old.

"Daddy said to get you. He told me to tell you that Mommys having a panic attack."

Liv registered those words and all the blood went south. Amanda was known for her panic attacks and it could induce asthma attacks. Both of which she had been there for