Happiness

Nick and Alex had fallen asleep in the extra cots that the nurse had provided them. When they woke up it took a minute to register their surroundings. What made them smile is to see that the mothers of the young charges were now awake and cooing to their babies.

Then they looked up to see their loves smiling. "Good morning" Amanda said kissing Nick

Liv did the same thing and hugged and kissed Alex. Then Zara woke up.

"Hi sweet lovebug how did you sleep?" Amanda asked to the now smiling 8 year old.

"Good! Daddy held me in his arms. " We laughed and then soon Nick and Zara left with Noah, Hope and Alex. Zara had to get ready for school and eat breakfast and the babies had daycare and needed to be dressed.

Soon it was Me and Liv. "Hey Liv how are you feeling?"

"Hmm....Exausted, hungry, big and in pain" She responded

Amanda wisely decided not to laugh. "If it makes you feel better I feel the same"

The two women talked for a little longer before their loves came.

"Hi guys" Liv said

Alex went over to Liv and kissed her head. Nick did the same thing.

"Nick can we get out of here?" Amanda asked sadly

"We will see what the doctor says,okay?" He said kissing her forehead.

Just then the doctor came in and to their advantage discharged both Amanda and Liv.

They were both very happy. So to celebrate they decided to all pick up the kids together and go out for dinner.

It was about 3:00 when they arrived at Zara's school. "Good afternoon Detectives and ADA Cabot" The office manager said."I'll get Zara for you, one second please".

"Sure". Nick said. He then turned to Amanda and put his hand on her belly. "How are our girls doing right now?" He asked

"Jordyns being squirrelly and Kenzie is I'm assuming sleeping" She replied

Olivia then leaned onto Alex's shoulder and sighed. "Alex, The twins are kicking" She said

Alex laughed when she put her hand to Livs belly and felt it.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Zara shouted when she saw them both waiting for her. "Auntie Alex! And Auntie Livs better! So are you mommy!"

"We are little Lovebug and so are Elliot,Alexandra. Plus your little sisters are excited to see you."

The next stop was the day-care where Hope and Noah were. When they got there, Amanda and Liv almost collapsed at the sight before them. Alex and Nick quickly stood them back up and made sure they were okay before looking.
0
It was pure friendship. Noah was acting like a big brother to Hope. Hope was still young to understand much but she was giggling and sharing with him.

Then Noah looked up and lit up when he saw Olivia's and Alex's Faces. He then screamed in delight when he saw Zara, Nick and Amanda.

Leaving Hope, he got up and Toddled over to his family. Hope noticed his motions and turned around. She then saw her mommy and daddy and screamed. Only this scream wasn't out of joy.

Hope had missed her parents and especially being with her mom . Amanda heard the scream and rushed over. Hope began to cry.

"Oh you're okay Princess. I've got you.Amanda sat down and cooed to her child. Genes ran strong and Hope had beautiful blonde short curls, since she was still young. She also had her mothers mixed blue and green eyes.

Amanda was glad for that. She had moved on. She only cared that Hope was here. Her daughter who was now hiccuping and laying her head and listening to the sound of her mothers heartbeat.

Nick joined them a minute later with Zara in his arms. The Rollins-Amaro clan was happy.

It was about 5:00 when everyone got home. Zara went to go do her homework, Nick started dinner for Amanda, Zara and himself and Amanda went to the bedroom. She took Hope with her too.

"Hi sweet girl. Mommy is all better today and your baby sisters are sleeping. So mommy will feed you and then put you to sleep." Amanda said preparing herself to breastfeed Hope.

Hope immediately latched on.

"Good girl. You're hungry tonight, aren't you?" Amanda cooed and stroked her daughters cheek.

Soon Hope finished and got cranky. She started to wail. Amanda was immediately worried because she had just fed her.

"Hope my love. Stop crying sweetie. I'm trying to help you. "

Hope only screamed louder. Amanda then decided to change her diaper. When she was in a fresh diaper she started to calm down.

"There we go. That's my girl." Amanda began to pat her baby's full belly and watched her.

Soon Hope was falling asleep. She loved the sound of her mothers voice and it was making her sleepy.

"It's okay Princess. Your my little Hope. Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."

And she did. So once Hope fell asleep, Amanda put her in her crib.

"Dinner!" Nick called softly

"I'll be right there" Amanda replied slowly shutting the door to Hopes nursery.

Soon Zara came to the table and they all ate dinner. Zara told her parents about her day in school and her dreams.

"One time, I dreamed that Hope was about 5 and I was 13. Jordyn and Mackenzie where 4 too!"

Amanda and Nick laughed. It was hard to imagine their life in 5 years. Of course they would still be with SVU, they would live in a giant house or the apartment they were in now. It was definitely big enough and had 3 floors.

"Mommy I have a question." Zara said

"What is it love?" Amanda asked curiously

"When the twins come will you love them more then me? Daddy you too?"

"No! Of course not. Zara honey come here" she said

Zara got up from the table and got onto her mothers lap. "Zara Elise-Ila Amaro!. Yes I will have four beautiful children but you are my first. You are my beautiful 8 year old. I love you with all my heart and I will never ever forget you. Or love anyone more than you. Okay?"

Zara nodded and kissed her mother on the cheek.

"I love you Mommy" Zara said before falling asleep on Amanda's lap.

"I love you too. Good night my sweet Zara." She said kissing her daughters head as she slept