As time passes

The doctors got Hope treated and she got better. Zara was still happy so that was a bonus. Liv and Alex, both happily in love with not each other but their beautiful 2 month babies, Elliot and Alexandra. As for Amanda, she was now 30 weeks along, pregnant with twins. Her morning sickness was officially gone as well as being just eight weeks away from expected labor.

"Nick? Will Liv make do maternity leave now?" Amanda asked

"You are thirty weeks along it might be a good idea"

"Nope. Not gonna happen. My water will break in the precinct"

Nick laughed. He loved Amanda so much but sometimes forgot how stubborn she was. Together they walked in to the squad room where Liv and Alex were sitting happily on the couch holding their cooing and sleeping twins. "Hey you two! Amanda how you feeling?" Liv asked

"Huge but not sick anymore. What...?" She paused suddenly.

Liv stood up. "Amanda honey?"

She turned pale and suddenly a splash of water appeared. "Nick. My water just broke" She said tears forming.

"Okay Amanda breathe.". But she was panicking. She was scared because she was only at 30 weeks. She wasn't due for a while now.

Alex's eyes widened then. "We have to get her to the hospital. Look she's bleeding". She was indeed right. Amanda began to cry out of fear.

"Hello? Yes this is ADA Alexandra Cabot, I need an ambulance to the Manhattan 16th Precinct immediately."

Hey everyone. I'll update this again this week. Sorry for the hiatus on this story. But thanks so much for 2.17k READS!!!😱I love all of my followers and thanks for all the votes. I just got back from Costa Rica and I'm on spring break now. In the meantime please read my other story, Erin Lindsay: Time Stops!! THAT JUST HIT 2K!! See u loves soon.

Love Liv❤️

Instagram: @svu.jj