United we fall

Narrator: Morning came all too soon for the couples. Unfortunately neither one of them woke up without trouble. Alex and Liv were waken by Noah. Who had a fever and and a bad cold. Luckily Noah was cooperative with Alex and accepted her as his other mom. Amanda had it the worst though. This was by far the worst day of morning sickness. Even water didn't help. The only thing that was keeping her sane was the shoulder blade massage that Nick was giving her.

"Ugh!! Make it stop" Amanda screamed as she continued to hurl last nights dinner into the toilet

Lucky for Nick, he had already taken care of Zara and Hope who were now at the park with Lucy. He continued to soothe his poor and extremely sick fiancée as she was hurling last nights dinner into the white porcelain bowl in front of her.

Amanda pov:

I couldn't do anything but stay still.  Any movement I made, made it worse.  I had a pounding headache and my throat was hurting as well as my stomach.  I was freaking miserable.

"Nick" I cried

"Shh mi amor. I got you, your okay." He soothed rubbing my back.  This morning had not started off well for me. I had been vomiting since the crack of dawn. I was full on dry heaving now and this time water only made it worse.

Suddenly the phone rang and Nick got up to get it. It was Alex. "Hey Alex what's going on?"

"Liv is sleeping right now because she had nightmares about Alexandra and Elliot being taken. What's up with you?"

"Well a lot. My poor Amanda is in the bathroom with probably the worst morning sickness in the world. Water has only made it worse and she can't keep anything down. She's pretty miserable but I'm with her. "

"Hold on. I'll be right over I have something to help" Alex replied.

With that Olivia woke up. "Hey my lovely Olivia how did you sleep?" Alex asked stroking her loves head. Olivia sighed and then smiled when she felt their kids kick her. So she put her hands to her swell and looked at Alex.

"Our children are kicking like the sky is falling" she laughed

They talked a little more before Alex remembered.

"Olivia. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"I just got off the phone with Nick. Amanda is dry heaving and her morning sickness is the worst. She has been up since before dawn and she has been at the toilet and not moving. Would you be okay if I went over and helped her?"

Liv nodded immediately. She felt instantly bad for Amanda as she knew what a hard pregnancy was. And Amanda knew it too. In fact she wanted to help. But the second she swung her legs over to get up, she felt dizzy. She put one hand on the bed to stabilize herself and slowly stood up. Unfortunately her legs gave out when she stood up. She was coming to realization with her injures but still wanted to help her friend.

"Woah-Woah Liv honey you need to rest. Stay here my love and call me if you need me" Alex said sweetly

Liv nodded and kissed her as Alex went next door. When she opened the door to the apartment everything was neat and organized. Then she heard the sound of gagging. And there was a tired looking pale Amanda dry heaving over the toilet in the bathroom. Alex dropped her bag and ran to Amanda. "Shh you're okay. I got you" Alex cooed to Amanda.

Amanda's response was to continue vomiting but this time the medicine she took. She couldn't keep anything down. Alex saw this and immediately knew what she had to do. She flushed the toilet and talked to Amanda. "You're okay. I want you to take a breath and lie down." 

She what she was told but with the sickness still there. She was desperately trying to hold back the urge. She didn't want to vomit but she could feel it coming back up again.  Just as she thought she was doing better, her stomach threw her off the edge. She didn't have time or energy to get to the toilet so she ended up nonstop vomiting all over herself. This made her just even more miserable.

So Alex tried a different way. She began to Spray Amanda's hair with water. She did a beautiful side Dutch braid. When she was done with that she got a wet cloth. She cleaned Amanda up and put the wet cloth on her. Nick was happy to see that Alex was taking such good care of his wife to be. When he had the chance he went to the park to meet Lucy, Zara, Hope and Noah. Noah was there because he was feeling better and wanted to go play.

Back at the apartment Alex had calmed Amanda's dry heaving fit. Normally she would give her ginger ale but she couldn't keep it down. She now had Amanda in light clothes on the couch. She was happy to care for her.

"Amanda I'm going to check your temperature okay?"

She nodded sadly.

"Okay looks like you have a fever of 102.5 degrees.Little more you would be in the E.R. "

Amanda smiled and nodded a little. She was also very appreciative of Alex because she calmed the vomiting that had been happening all morning. Soon enough She began to fall asleep. Alex noticed and positioned her so she could sleep properly. Around 3:00 pm Nick returned with Zara, Hope and Noah. Zara was wiped and both Hope and Noah had fallen asleep on the way back. So they were asleep in Nicks arms. Alex stood up and Helped Nick put Hope down and she grabbed Noah and carefully laid him in her arms.

She was about to stay and update Nick but then her phone rang. "This is Alex," she answered

"Alex. Help somethings not right. I'm having contractions!. It's too early!" Liv cried on the other line

Just as Nick was about to sit down he checked on Amanda. She was awake now but more scared then ever. She didn't know what happened or where Alex was. Nick sensed the fear so he picked her up, placed her in his lap and draped the blanket over her. Peace was restored there. But Liv and Alex had another thing coming. What would happen to Olivia and the babies?