Chapter 1

I help my brother with the last bag " Ok Kehlani said she with be waiting for you at the airport in LA." "I know that DeDe you only said it about 150 times," I say exaggerating. I could tell he was worried. Ever since our parents died he has been taking care of me so I can understand how it can be hard for him to let me go alone. " DeDe I know you worried but I'm a big girl now everything's going to be Gucci ok."

"Ok, I will try to worry less. I'ma miss you bighead." he says hitting my forehead. We exchange our goodbyes and I get my butt on that plane to LA/Freedom.

.

.

.

.

I get off the plane dumb tired because this old lady that was sitting next to me was non-stop talking to me. I still don't get how you can talk for 5 hours straight. "Paris!" I hear someone call from behind me I turn around to see Kehlani she was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I walk to her "Hey girl I'm tired AF." " No shit, you look like you ready to pass out, can u even make it to the car?." " Lol, you tell me." " Lucas can u get Paris' bags." I'm guessing he was her assistant. Kehlani kneels down " What are you doing?" "Giving you a piggyback ride to the car." I shrug my shoulders and hop on. We make it to the car but not without a lot of dirty looks from strangers like have you never seen two friends giving piggyback rides? Like this is everyday shit for me and lani. As soon as I got into the car I was rocked.

I wake up in the bed of an all white room. I rubbed my

eyes and walk over to the bathroom that was inside the room to freshen up.

When I'm done I walk out to look for kehlani. I walk over to the living room to see Kehlani smoking with some friends. As I analyze the faces I see ASAP Rocky he looks even better in person. "Hey, sleepy head," Kehlani say. I laugh and go to sit down next to her. "Want a hit?" She asks. "No, I don't smoke." She nods her head and puts down the blunt. "Kay u ain't going to introduce me to ya friend?" Rocky says smiling so I can see his grill.

"Oh yeah, this is Paris she's going to be staying with me for a while because I'm helping her with her music." "Nice to meet you baby girl," he says looking died it made me kind of nervous. "Nice to meet you too," I say smiling like a fool.

"We got to get going. Bye yall." Rocky and the rest of his crew leave.

"You ready to go to the studio," Kehlani say. "Yea where's the Studio at?" "It's actually in the apartment. We paid the building to put one in," she says. " Oh, i thought we were driving there."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" I'm telling you that song is going to blow up Fucked up by Paris ft.Kehlani," she says ecstatic. "Lani you don't have to pipe my head up," I say not believing the song would blow up. "Imma make sure it does and tomorrow night we going to celebrate and get fucked up." She yells. "You're crazy," I say shaking my head. "I go I go crazy." she sings. "Your so corny," I say busting out laughing.

2/22/17