Chapter 3

I was in the living room watching Spongebob in my swim suit

I was in the living room watching Spongebob in my swim suit. I know I might be too old to watch but it's just entertaining to me. "Paris I need your help!" Kehlani yells from her room. "Coming!" I say walking to her room she had her playlist on. "Can you tie my bath suit?" I tie it and sit down on the toilet watching her. I start looking at her tattoos just then "First Position" started to play.

Kehlani grabs my hand pulling me up off the toilet. She starts to sing to me as I bust out laughing.

"Girl let me put you on with something real

Wanna show you how it feels, to rock with something trill

So come join me in this room girl its time

I know what you like baby, let me get you right"

She starts to rub her hands along my waist which made me tense because it tickled. She glides her hand up to my breast and rubs around before grabbing my phone out of the top of my bathing suit. She runs onto her bed and starts to read my messages. " Ouu message from Rocky ya boo thing." I try to grab my phone from her and she tightens her grip on the phone. "Oh, baby girl you going to be at the pool party kissing Thirsty emoji."

I finally grab my phone from her. "You get on my nerves, Lani," I say walking back to her bathroom I brush my curly hair and put it into a bun. "You look boom girl," Kehlani says opening up a drawer and pulled out 2 bags of weed she puts one in her bra and put one in my bra.

.

.

.

.

We arrive at the party people start coming up to Kehlani and I talking to us about our song together. "Paris I'm going to disappear for a little while you going to be good?" I nod my head as she walks away.

I go sit by the edge of the pool and look around at all the people. I feel somebody tap my head I look up to see Rocky. "Hey," I say. "Whats up baby girls, where's Kehlani." He sits down next to me. I shrug my shoulders "She said she'll be back."

"You look like a lost puppy over here you want to come over here and watch my show," he asks getting up reaching for my hand. "Alright," I say then we walk over to the stage.

.

.

.

He does about 2 songs by now and I was getting into it by now. "I want to call up the beautiful Paris to the stage." I immediately freeze. "Come on baby girl don't be shy." I walk up on the stage toward him. He wraps one arm around my waist and is holding the microphone in the other as he starts to rap Fashion Killa

"Her pistol go, her pistol go,

I said her pistol go,

'Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a trendy nigga

I said her pistol go, her pistol go,

'Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a jiggy nigga I said."

When he was done the song he turns me around bites his lips at me and leans in for a kiss. He starts to bit at my lips asking for an entrance. I let out a soft moan as I feel our tongues dancing around. I pull away once I remembered where we are. The crowd was going crazy. He grabs my waist and we walk off the stage.

"What the fuck was that." "What we kissed."

"No, we didn't kiss you kissed me, and get off of me," I say removing his hand from around my waist. "Don't act like you didn't like it," he says grabbing me. I did like it but I wasn't going to admit it. "You get on my nerves," I say smirking. "I got to go find Kehlani I'll text you later," I say walking away.

I walk all over to find Kehlani I couldn't find her anywhere. I finally find her on a couch probably drunk and high out of her mind it was kind of sad seeing her like this. "Kehlani come on it's time to go," I say picking her up. "Paris it's time to go already," she says mixing her words. I take her out through the back not wanting anyone to see her. I get in her car and we drive off.

.

.

.

.

It wasn't that bad getting her back into the apartment building. I lay her down on her bed and she starts to cry. "Whats wrong boo,"I say laying next to her putting my head on her shoulder. "Remember when I left you, Well I went to go find Party, my boyfriend. When I found him that nigga was fucking one of my friends. I swear I'm done with these niggas." she says with hella tears rolling down her face. " Don't trip over weak ass niggas," "Well I still got one thing," Kehlani says smiling. "What I say looking up at her. She goes into the top part of my bathing suit and pulls out the weed from earlier. "Weed."

2/27/17