Chapter 9

Paris:

2months later

"Paris, some girl's at the door saying she's here to do your hair and makeup." Artist shouts. I come out of my room with my robe on. I was getting ready for my album release party. We rented a hookah lounge out for the venue "Hey Stacy." I say motioning for her to come in. Stacy is my friend I met her a few weeks ago and she's really chill. We both walk into my room "Are you excited about tonight?!" Stacy says taking out her tools. "Yea but I'm really nervous, I just hope my album does well." " Girl if it sells like your last two singles you don't have anything to worry about," she says starting to curl the front part of my hair.

" " Girl if it sells like your last two singles you don't have anything to worry about," she says starting to curl the front part of my hair

.

.

.

.

"Thank you so much I love it," I say handing Stacy the money. "Naw girl you don't have to pay me that's ya gift for tonight girl." "Thanks, see you tonight," I say as she walks away and I close the door.

"Paris you ready to go."Artist "Ummm yeah let's go." I say walking over to my car keys.

We arrive at the party and there are people and paparazzi. Artist was going to walk me in because I am a little nervous. We get out of the car and I am immediately blinded by all of the flashing lights. I hurry up and get into the lounge and there's a good amount of people here. I go up to the stage and get everyone's attention and start my boring speech that I prepared. In the middle of the speech I see Kehlani walk in and I was just like all the feelings I had for her just came back but all my anger came back too. I finish my little speech they start to play my album. I go over to where to hookah was I just needed to calm down. We picked out special flavors for the event.

I sit down and pick up a pipe and take a hit while taking out my phone. " I thought you didn't smoke sis." I hear someone say sitting down next to me. " When you're stressed you do things you never thought-" I ended my sentence when I look up from my phone and see it was Kehlani looking fine as hell as always. I love the way she can be extreme girly when she wants and be a tomboy when she wants. "Kehlani," I say giving her a hug. " What happen to Nami?" she says laughing. "Aint say that in a minute." "Yea we ain't talk in a while," she says looking me straight in my eyes. " Ummm... how's ya tour going?" "Good, selling out hella shows." "Yea I bet you look real good on stage doing ya thing," I say not realizing what I said. "I have a show here on Saturday you can come and watch from backstage." "Yea sure I'll be there." we talked for a little while longer until other people came over to congratulate me on the album. I stayed until the party was over and everyone left. I walk out to see Kehlani standing by her car. "What you still doing here," I say confused. "Seeing if you want to go back to my house and celebrate because I could tell you wasn't feeling the party." I smile thinking how much she cares about me all I wanted to do is hug her and let all my tears start flowing. For the last two months, my family has been putting me through hell asking me for hella money and saying I'm selfish and just like my mother. "Yea lets go," I say hopping in the car.

.

.

.

"Almost forgot what ya place looked like,"I say sitting down on the couch. "Yea you should come over more," she says in a sarcastic tone but I shrug it off. She grabs a bag of hot Cheetos and pours it into a big bowl. "Come on we going into my room." I roll my eyes and follow her to the room. "Paris I'll fuck that little attitude you got right outta you," Kehlani says making me laugh. "Think I'm playing," she says laughing too.

 "Think I'm playing," she says laughing too

I take off my heels and climb into her bed. I watch as Kehlani takes off her dress and put on her regular clothes a tank top and some basketball shorts. She joins me on the bed and turns the tv on some lifetime movie I really missed having movie nights with her. Kehlani smiles at me and starts laughing. "What's so funny," I say getting a little mad. "Why am I just seeing you in something sexy like this now." She says rubbing my inner thigh under the covers. "Kehlani stop that tickles," I say putting my hand over hers and before I knew it she had me pinned down on the bed. "You know you always gonna be mines right," she whispers in my ear I nod my head. She smashes her lips into mine adjusting her position so that she was now sitting on me. She bites on my lips signaling me to open my mouth she pulls my face closer to hers letting our tongues collide.

She pulls away with a smile by now I'm soaking wet. She moves off of me and I sit up "What are you doing?" I say as she walks to her dresser and grabs a ponytail holder. She puts her hair up in a ponytail "What doing that for?" I ask curiously. Kehlani smiles "Babygirl you ask too many questions just know I'm about to show you a good time ard." I nod my head " Ard now take off ya dress." I get up from the bed and slide off my dress leaving me with just my bra and panties on. She walks up to me, grabs my waist and gives me a peck on my lips. "Lay on ya back." I roll my eyes and lay down on the bed. "Remember that when I fuck the shit out of you in a couple seconds." she starts to suck on my neck moving high hitting my sweet spot making me let on a soft moan and feel her smile against my skin. She starts to suck on my chest removing my bra she sucks on one while massaging the other. She slides off my underwear and throws it to the side.She licks my clit gently making me moan a little. She starts to suck on it slipping into fingers pumping them in and out making me moan louder. She removes her fingers "Don't stoppp." I whine. "I'm not." she reaches over me and under her pillow and pulls out a purple dildo.

She dives right back in this time more intensely suck my clit "Kehlaniiii." I say moving she pulls my legs back into a firm grip. She grabs the dildo "open ya mouth." I open my mouth and I suck on it moving my head back and forth. She takes it out and puts it inside of me and I scream. "Say my name." she says pushing it in a little deeper "Kehlaniiiii." I moan "Nope try again." she says pushing it in and out faster.

"Namiiiiii

"Namiiiiii." she smiles and nods her head pushing the moving it faster and faster she pulls it out and starts sucking my clit again making my legs shake "Nami I cant take it anymore," I say as I cum she slurps it all. She comes back up and I return the favor to her.

"Paris you can wear this," she says holding up one of her oversized shirts. I put it on and crawl back in the bed with her.

5/13/17