Chapter 7

~KEHLANI POV~

Ever since that night when Party came over Paris hasn't been acting like herself. She stays in her room and literally only says "Hi" and "Bye" to me. We didn't even get to talk about what happened between us.

"Hey, lani," Paris says heading to the door.

"Where are you going?" I say curiously

"About to go do some shopping wanna come?"

"Yea sure," I say walking out the door behind her.We get down to the parking garage and get in my car."Paris I was thinking that we could record another song soon." "Yea sure." The rest of the ride we didn't really talk.

We end up going to Fashionova because she didn't see anything she liked at the other store."lani you like this you would look so cute in it." she says holding up a lace thong and bra."So would you." I say laughing."Ok, I think I'm done come with me to try these on." she says grabbing my hand.We both go into the dressing room.

It was a medium sized dressing room. Paris starts to get undressed to her bra and panties. I can't stop thinking about what happen between me and her. "lani, you heard me?" Paris says. "Huh?" "Can you tie my dress in the back."

I get up and lace up her dress

I get up and lace up her dress. "OMG Kay look how fat I am," Paris says looking at her seemingly flat stomach in the mirror. "Bish where." We both laugh. I start to help her take off her dress she was soon undressed.

I couldn't take looking at her body without doing anything. I start kissing her neck slowly going up to her lips. She pushes me away "What." I say confused "Lani stop fucking with my emotions." she says ."What do you mean?" I say confused. " You kiss me and hug me now but invite your ex-boyfriend over later," she says putting back on her clothes and walking out.

I walk after her to see her waiting in my car I get in "lani too many people has hurt me in my life and I cant deal with it anymore honestly" Paris I'm not gonna hurt you I promise." I say smiling at her as she nods back at me. I lean over and give her a kiss pulling her in closer by the back of her neck.

She runs her hand along my thighs

She runs her hand along my thighs. I pull away biting her lip planting little kisses on her neck when I was disturbed by flashing lights. I sigh and pull away from Paris who was covering her face. I look behind the car to see if there was any paparazzi behind us and pull out. "This is going to cause big problems," Paris says as I nod my head. Everytime me and Paris are getting somewhere something stops us.

4/16/17