Chapter 8

"Are you guys stupid!" Ron the head of our label yells. "Yall are lucky we brought those picture of you guys got out. We don't have time for whatever relationship yall think is going on with Paris new song and Kehlani's Sweet Sexy Savage (SSS)." I love how Ron says "We don't have time for whatever relationship yall think is going on." as if our relationship has anything to do with his old ass. " And Kehlani we need to focus on your relationship with PartyNextDoor for this new song yall putting out so all this is being cut now.

We brought Paris a studio apartment you need to be out of Kehlani's apartment by the end of this week if you want to stay on this label." I get up and walk out the room followed by Kehlani. "You ok Paris?" Nami (kehlani's nickname) says "When the fuck was you going to tell me about you and Party?" " I was gonna tell you it ain't like it's this big fucking secret you need to calm down." " Shut the fuck up that's exactly what it was ..... Maybe it's good that I'm moving out of your apartment." "Then move ya shit out you on some shit I gotta go," she says walking away leaving me there mad.

Kehlani POV

I ain't got time to argue with this girl over some petty stuff. I get in my car and slam the door

.

.

.

.

.

I arrive at my best friend Noodles house she always calm me down when I'm irked. I just walk in using my key to her house "Noodles were you at !' I yell throwing my bag on the couch. "I'm in the kitchen!"I make my way to the kitchen. "Noodles tell me how this girl got me messed up." I say sitting a chair. "Wait a second."She takes her grilled cheese out of the pan and puts it on a plate. She walks to the table and sits down across from me "Whats going on." she says taking a bite of her food. "Come on with ya hungry self."

"You the one that decided to come in here when I was making me some bomb food, now tell me what's going on," I explain to her the situation.

"Nami yall just need some space wait till after ya tour you can't have this stuff on ya mind right now." " I guess." "Come on let's watch some star wars to cheer u up." ................

Paris pov

I got all my stuff and moved it to my new apartment with the help of my friend...... A boogie(Artist). "Paris you still sad over that girl?" he says as I lay my head on his shoulder and nod. "Yall just need to keep distance for a while." "I guess especially because we are still somewhat heated." but I can't stop thinking about her...

.

.

.

.

~3 Weeks later~

I didn't speak to Paris since our fight and I'm missing her a lot but noodles told me to wait until my tour is over. I just started my tour I only did a show in Montreal and It was litty. "lani do you want another shot?

 "lani do you want another shot?

"My friend Lexi asks"Hell yea." Me and Lexi take a shot and Immediately felt bad. I bolt to the bathroom close the door behind me and begin to throw up. Pulling out my phone I click Paris name and facetime her she answers and I quickly hang up realizing what, I was doing I'm a mess