Chapter 4

*buzz buzz* I hear my phone ring I decline it before looking at it I didn't want to talk right now. Last night was a mess she cried all night about Party and this girl that's supposed to be her friend. I do my hygiene and my hair

I walk out into the living room to see Kehlani on the couch I sit next to her. It was dark out I guess I slept for a long time."Watcha doing?" I say. " Nothing much I'm bored I was in the the house all day," she says. "I high key want to check out that hot tub on the top roof," I say smiling." It's like 11:30 at night you for real." Kehlani says laughing. "I'm dead ass Imma go put on my bathing suit," I say getting up. "Me too," she says walking to her room. I walk back to my room to change.

Bathing suit

I walk out to see Kehlani ready

"Come on Paris," she says walking out the door

.

.

.

.

We both get into the hot tub

We both get into the hot tub. "Lani, can you put my hair in a bun?" I was getting annoyed by my curls in my face. "Sure," she says as she walks over to me. I can't lie Kehlani is really sexy it's weird because I never had these thoughts about a girl. Before I knew it I grab Lani's face for a kiss I pull away thinking she would be disgusted but she pulled me back into the kiss. She deepens the kiss letting our tongues dance around.

She sits me on the edge of the hot tub. "Damn you strong Lani," I say laughing she laughs with me as she starts to get out of the pool she locks the door and brings me to a beach chair. She lays down as I straddle her grinding against her leg our bodies still wet, I suck on her neck as she lets out a moan. She flips me over and removes my bathing suit. She inserts her finger into my already wet hole she starts off slow as I give her low moans. She moves her finger faster as she starts to suck on my cilt. I start going crazy as she speeds up. "Laniiiii pleaseeee I-I can't," My poor legs start trembling as I dig my nails into the beach chair my body tensed and I cum. I lay there for a second then return the favor to Lani..........................

I wake up still in Kehlani's bed as I look at her I wish that my dream was a reality.

3/21/17