Chapter 2

I wake up to thousands of notifications from Instagram and SoundCloud from Paris' song Fucked up. She got over a million views in just a day( I told her the shit was going to blow up). I run into Paris' room.

Paris POV

I wake up to Kehlani on top of me smiling like a fool. "What do you want?" " I was right," Kehlani says getting off of me and laying beside me on the bed. "About what?" I say becoming more interested in the conversation. " Your song it has over a million views on Soundcloud and youtube." "Kehlani don't play with me," I say in disbelief. " I'm dead ass," she says showing me the stats on her phone. I let out a loud scream and jump up and down on the bed. "Ard get ready I got a surprise for you." Kehlani says as she leaves the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I was done I went out to the living room. "You ready?" Kehlani asks. "Yup." We walk out the apartment building. We both get into the car "So where are we going?" I ask as she pulls off. "It's a surprise," she says putting on the radio.

* Up next is this new joint F****ed Up By new artist Paris Featuring Kehlani.* "Kehlani this isn't real life." I say as she turns the radio up..............."We're here." I look outside to see a tattoo parlor.

"No No No. I am afraid of needles," I say. "Come on Imma show you a design if you don't like it you don't have to get it," she says pleading with me. "Alright," I say hesitantly. We walk into the shop and go straight to the back to a small room. " Here which one do you like?" She shows me 2 pictures the first one was a purple heart on the top of my breast and the second one was this:

 " Here which one do you like?" She shows me 2 pictures the first one was a purple heart on the top of my breast and the second one was this:

"Which one do you like?" Kehlani says. "I kinda like both." " You want both?" "Yup, but don't make it hurt too much," I say fearfully. "I well try to be gentle.". She gets out all of the equipment. "Ard Imma do the smaller one first."

I sit upright and she pulls off my shirt. "Oou I like your bra." She says making me laugh. She starts on the tattoo and it didn't really hurt. " that wasn't so bad was it." I shake my head no. I turn around signaling for her to unclip my bra and she did so. "Oouu you have nice boobs." Says which makes me laugh again. "You have nice boobs too Kehlani." When we were done talking bout boobs she started the tattoo.

.

.

.

.

I look in the mirror at the tattoos they were so good. I put my bra back on and hug Kehlani. "Thank you so much for everything." "Your welcome," she says hugging me back. We walk back to the car

.

.

.

.

"Are you up to go to a pool party tomorrow? I got my assistant to pick up 2 swimsuits."

"Alright, I guess it could be fun."

2/26/17