Chapter 14

I woke up with Princeton arms wrapped around me and my legs around him. It felt so good but I was hungry I went in the bathroom brushed my teeth and got in the shower put on my shirt that said DOPE and my leather mini skirt. I  straightened my hair because my hair got puffy from my shower. I felt arms wrapping around my waist I turn around to see Prince "what are you doing." I say straightening the last piece of hair.  "Nothing". he said laying his head on my shoulders. I walked to my bed and checked my phone. "you hungry." Prince said. "Yea but I'm getting some Captain Crunch tho." I say getting up. "Want to go to IHOP?" Prince said."Yea." I said grabbing my purse  "ard let me go get dressed. I walk out the room to see everyone sitting down"y'all want to come to go to IHOP." They all agreed to go but Chris and prodigy they was meeting up with their girlfriend's.

               Skipping to IHOP

We sit down I sit next to Princeton and Ray and Roc sat next to eachother. We order our food. I was done eating early because I was hungry the boys were talking about something I didn't care about so I pulled out my phone to check my Instagram feed. I felt something on my thigh look and see Prince. I try to move his hand but he  was to strong. He slides his hand up my skirt  I felt my body tense up. He puts his hand in my panties he starts rubbing my kitty kat. Then he puts his finger in side of me I grind my body against his hands. I cover my mouth trying to not make it obvious that I was gasping. "We're going to the mall then to the movies y'all want to come?"Roc says. "No I have homework to do." I say. "Me too." Prince says. "Ard see yall later." The boys said at the same time and left. Me and Prince went back to the bus. I sat on the couch in turned on the TV. Prince sat next to me. I got on my phone. "Let me see ya phone." Prince said smiling and reaching for my phone "No." I said putting my phone between to couch. He hovered over me bent down and kissed my neck then went to my mouth and Kissed me passionately he picks me up and carrys me to my room. He lays me on my bed pulls up my shirt and kisses me on my stomach I tense up . He went down to my kitty kat. I moaned loudly as his finger pumped in and out. I grabbed my covers and moaned louder. I could feel my legs shaking. Then he came up to kiss me. He put his you know what inside of me I moaned very loudly and grabbing Prince as he kissed and bit my neck. I start digging my nails inside his back and bitting my lip.

When we were done I took a shower and put on my big  T-shirt. "Damn ma you fucked my back up." Princeton said pouting. "And you fucked my neck." Said pouting mocking him. I got on the bed laid down on his chest he kissed my head and I fell asleep