Chapter 13

So I'm in what 13 weeks into This tour thing or whatever and I am ready to leave first of all this bus smells like shit  then they want to come in my room saying it smells good or whatever no get the fuck out and clean ya room the fuck. Also Princeton has a girlfriend or groupie I prefer groupie though but her name is Ashley. Always up on him like gave him some space. He was like my bestfriend but now he just doesn't talk to me as much. But I'm just ready to go home now all I do is stay in my room and do school work and talk to Chris since the boys is always practicing for their show or whatever.

   Today I'm going to the mall I need some more clothes. "so where you going ?" Princeton says. "The mall". I say rolling my eyes." can I come." he says "sure." I say  walking out the door. "So how you been  sinc-". He says I cut him off.  "Since you forgot about me?" I say under my breath. "What you mean forgot about you?" He says confused. "Nothing." I say. "No what do you mean forgot about you?!" He says. "Since you forgot about me the fuck else is it supposed to mean!" I said getting mad  "Mann sorry alright I'm at the mall with you now." He says with a smile I smiled back "oh isn't that your lil girl friend." I say crossing my arm. He turns around she starts walking over to us."why you here with her." Ashley says "I have a name." I say she ignore's me "why are u with her." She says again "She got one more time Princeton." I say looking at him "and what are you going to do." She says. "Bitch don't I will really get fucked you up". I say . Wu-sa I had to calm myself down because this bitch had me fuck all the way up.
"Me and YN are going to a couple stores." Princeton says. "Well I'm sure she be fine by herself come shop with me." Ashley says. " I can't said I will go with her." Princeton say. " No I will be fine by myself go ahead with ya little girl friend ".I said and walk away. I ain't gonna lie I have feelings for Prince I am in a real petty mood because I'm kind of jealous. But fuck the both of them I could care less at this point.

After I got done shopping I went get something to eat at the food court I got some Chinese food. Oh did I tell you that this boy gave me his number his name is Rashad he works with the boys music and stuff like that. And his face is beat to the gods. But back to reality I pay for my food and sit at a empty table and sat down and text Kisha I been texting her nonstop I miss her so much

              Text mode:

Kisha- hey boo how u been.

Me- I miss you sooo much :(

Kisha- me to girl

Me- girl let me tell you how this bitch had me fuck up coming at me sideways.

Kisha- did you check her.

Me- yes I but her back in her place.

Kisha- yes girl gtg love you

Me- k bye love you too

End of text mode

I finished my food and got up to go back to the bus. I walk on the bus hugged my brother and went to my room  I kick off my shoes , laid down, and turn on VH1 TI & Tiny was on so I watched that. Then I heard someone knocking at the door."come in." I say grabbing my hot Cheetos from the nightstand. "You mad at me?" Princeton said. I didn't say anything. "I broke up with her." Princeton said taking his hat off and laid he's head on my chest. " Good for you, what do you want a cookie?" I said running my hands through his hair. "Naw I ain't hungry." He says which makes me laugh a little. "I want you." He says licking his lips. I roll my eyes. He picks me up and put me on his lap. "Princeton." I say. "What". he says pouting his lips. He pulls me in closer and started to kiss me he kisses me I pull away then go back in he slides he's tongue in to my mouth and I started to suck on his tongue. He lays me down on the bed and kisses me more passionately I wrap my legs around him. And he grinds up closer to my body. The starts sucking on my lips then starts  to suck  on my neck I start to moan but I bite my lip remembering the boys were in the other room. He starts to suck my neck harder. And starts laughing " Yo I made a big ass hickey on you." He says he pulls out he's phone and takes a picture to show me. "Prince!" I wine he starts laughing. "That's my new screen saver" he says laughing.I went to the bed and hovered over him and smiled I went straight to his neck and I sucked on his neck making him get a big ass hickey I laughed and took a picture of it with my phone. "That's my new screen saver." I said. "Man you petty for." He said smiling. I laid on he's chest and we watched TV for the rest of the night.