Chapter 6

"Did you get her to go home with you?"

"Uhhh....."

"Did you or did you not!"

"Rihanna I was going to -." she cuts me off

" Make it right cuz this bitch bout to get what's coming to her."

" Imma get the information I'm going over there today."

"You better get the information or you gonna have to deal with me."

~End of Phone Call~

"Lani what do you want to watch?!" I say scrolling through the movies and tv shows on Netflix as she cooked the popcorn. We decided to use today as a day to chill since we've both had a crazy week. We also Jasmine invited one of Kehlani's friends.

"Ummm..... I want to watch 13 Reasons Why." Kehlani says walking to the couch with the popcorn. As soon as she sits down someone knocks at the door.

"That must be Jasmine." She gets up and walks to the door and opens it. I didn't hear the usual "Hey girl." or "What's up." I get up from the couch and walk toward the door "Who-" I cut myself off when I noticed who it was.

"Whats up Rocky." My voice shaky you could just sense my embarrassment on my face. "Paris can I talk to you..... Alone." "Uhh.. sure." I walk out into the hallway with him.

"Paris I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable yesterday." he says staring straight

"No need for you to apologize to me you weren't really the problem."

" Yea sorry about her too. But I would really like to take you out maybe somewhere a little low profile."

"I'm down."

"Alright I got to go ma," he says hugging me and kissed me on my head. "Bye ugly," I say pushing his head and walking back into the apartment.

" How did it go?" Kehlani says

"Awkward as hell," I say shaking my head.

"You should throw that ass back on him like you did to me last night.' Kehlani says laughing and smacking my butt I rolled my eyes and sit down on the couch Kehlani sitting next to me. 'Start the show." Kehlani says. "You don't want to wait for your friend to get here?" "Naw she isn't coming for another hour." I start the show as Kehlani lays her head in my lap. After while I feel Kehlani's hand going up and down on my leg.

"Whatchu doing," I say looking down at her. "I think I could do a bomb tattoo on you right here." She says smiling. " "What would you do," I say. "Lay down," Kehlani says positioning my body to lay down as she sits on top of me.

She takes off my shirt revealing my bra as she stares at my body. I don't know why but I get up I've never been with a girl before and I was nervous. "Whats wrong?" I closed my eyes and pull her into a kiss. She backs me up against a wall as she deepens the kiss. She slides one hand into my shorts and starts to massage my kitty kat. "Fuck Kay." She separated her lips from mine and starts to suck on my neck. "Laniiiii I thinkkk." I start but can't finish because of the pleasure. I hear a knock on the door and we stop what we were doing.

As Kehlani walks to the door I run to the couch and grab my shirt. When Kehlani opens the door I was surprised to see Party and Jasmine. I sit down on a single couch as they both walk in I greet them,

.

.

.

.

.

As the night went on I was getting more and more annoyed with lani and Party like I'm not jealous or anything but I thought they were broken up. I finally decide to get up and go into my room. "Where you going," Kehlani says grabbing my hand. "I'm bout to change my clothes and head out I need to go pick up something from Rite- Aid," I say pulling my hand away from hers and walk to my room. My good friend a boogie lives here in LA and I really don't want to stay here tonight so I'm gonna text him. I throw on a tank top and some sweatpants.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Whats up baby girl." he says giving me a hug

"I'm hella tired," I say walking over to his bed.

" You had a hard day or something." he says laying back on the bed as I lay on top of him.

"Something like that," I say drifting away

4/12/17