Chapter One • Trust Issues

(FYI I'm not only writing this in POV's) (dear past me, I'm you from the future. Shut your mouth because you have no idea what you're talking about. You did write it all in POV's. Dumb bitch😂)(Dear future me that is now past me, You're fucking weird.)

Your POV
"You're not serious about this are you?" Ally, Dinah Jane's friend questioned.

Oops. Forgot to mention. Dinah's my sister, well twin to be precise. Although we look different, so I like to call her my sister instead of my twin.

In the family, Dinah and I are considered the trouble makers. That would most likely be because of the countless complaints from neighbours, teachers and basically the whole damn town. It's a never ending cycle of Dinah and I getting trouble, our parents grounding us, once the grounding is over, we repeat.

"What? It's just a little breaking and entering" I interrupt as I enter the conversation.

"I'm glad you finally decided to show up" Lauren my ex. Yes, ex. Said annoyed.

Lauren fücking Jauregui. The bïtch that broke my heart and blamed me for it. I'm glad we're over because if we were still together, she'd be currently breathing down my neck. (My back lick my pussy and my crack😂 jk)

Lauren's one of those people who will, for no apparent reason. Be mad at you for just standing next to someone she doesn't know. When we were together, if I for example stood next to another girl. She would almost rip my arms off, as she dragged me away. Oh and don't get me started if it was a guy. She wouldn't just rip my arms off but she'd rip the guys balls off too.

I guess that's also something I should mention about me. I'm bi. So yeah. I like both genders. Gives me an easier chance at finding love.

And I guess the reason for Lauren's extremely over protectiveness is most likely because of her past relationship which led to trust issues. Which I respect. Just not the crazy part. That I don't encourage.

"Woah guys did you hear that? Must of been the whistle of the wind" I tease causing Lauren to roll her eyes. I love teasing her.

One because I love it when she goes red, not of anger but of frustration and two because I know she secretly likes it. I believe it gives her a feeling that I still care. Which I do or else I wouldn't have dated her in the first place. I'd tell you why we broke up but that's for another day.

"Whatever" I heard her mumble.

"Now that we're all here. How about you recap the plan?" I suggest, putting on my serious face.

"Well, the plan is. We sneak into Austin McFags house" that's all that leaves Dinah's mouth leaving me utterly confused.

"Annnnnd?" I say hoping for more information about the plan.

"Oh right. I heard he has this weird room which he keeps on lock down. I wanna know what's in it" I nod slowly looking to Ally for approval.

"Hey don't look at me, I'm against this but if I don't do it. Dinah said she's gonna prank me at school tomorrow" I gave Ally an apologetic look because if there's one thing I know about Dinah, she never jokes.

"Fine let's go to this kids house and get this over with. I'm tired" I complain earning an unusually synced eye roll from the three best friends.

Haha funny thing is. I have no friends. Well I have Dinah but that's different. She's my sister. We have to be friends. We're practically stuck with each other.

A side from Rebel. I have no friends. She would be here with us tonight if she didn't always get caught when we're causing trouble. She's too slow. Let's just say when it comes to running for Rebel. that's a no no.

As the girls and I managed to reach Augusts house. Dinah stopped us.

"Y/n, I need you to go through the doggy door" I made a wtf face towards my sister.

"No! I'm not going through the damn doggy door crazy!" Dinah sent a grunt my way before looking towards Ally.

"Ugh fine" Dinah cheered before gently pushing Ally towards the door.

A few clicks later, Ally opened the door with a sly smirk.

"I feel evil" I giggled at the shorter girl. She is one cute dwarf.

"Let's go find that room before fuckboy gets back" Lauren suggested as she pulled me with her. Have no idea why.

"Lauren stop! Where are we going?" I ask confused before she pushed me inside a bathroom.

Woah it's nice in here. Smells like shit but it's really posh. This Agnes girl is really rich.

"Look Y/n I wanna apologise for what I put you through when we were together. It's just I have all these-"

"Trust issues that make you look down on whoever's near me? Yeah I know. You're afraid I'll fall for them and leave you. Lauren. You need to know I'm not like that" a sigh left Lauren's lips as she rubbed her temple.

"I know you're not but- ugh I can't control my feelings" I watched as Lauren's fist slammed down on the bathroom counter, knocking over empty shampoo bottles.

I gave her a look of sympathy. She didn't deserve to feel this way. She was cheated on and her result of it was this. It wasn't fair.

As I was about to rub her shoulder as a gesture of comfort. I noticed a small black button which was clearly visible. It looked like it was hidden with those shampoo bottles.

"Lauren move for a sec" I whisper as I hovered my index finger over the small black button.

Without warning, Lauren placed her hand on top of mine. With a small act of force, she helped me with pushing the button.

Nothing.

"Well what a waste of my damn ti-" before I could finish, the counter in front of us. Slowly began rotating, then stopped at a 90 degree angle.

"Come" Lauren whispered as she tugged on my arms.

Following her in, my jaw dropped at what I saw.

This Aiden boy is seriously fucked up.