Chapter Twenty-Four • Right

Dinah's POV
We pulled up to Austins house to see it's still a mess. Why hasn't anyone investigated it or whatever.

"Are you sure we're allowed in here?" Mani nodded as she unbuckled her seat belt. I was about to undo mine but she stopped me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Coming with you, duh," I attempted to undo my belt but she stopped me again.

"Look, I can explain my footprints and fingerprints being over the house, but not yours. So I'm going al-" I rolled my eyes and grabbed her face. I then attached my lips to hers, without warning. Mani hummed happily, making me pull away at how whipped she was.

"Leave me in the car and there's no more of that," Mani sighed in defeat. Success!

(Inside the Mahone household)

"There's literally nothing here. I thought he would've had at least something about her, I mean wasn't she his favourite? There would've been a reason for that right?" I ask, looking through his belongings. Ew a crusty Dorito chip, gross.

"Aside from the fact that, Camila has a dick. Not a clue," my eyes widen.

"Woah back up. She's transgender?" Mani snorted and shook her head. What's so funny?

"No, dork. She's Intersex. But don't be fooled, not all Intersex have a penis," I nod slowly, I'll keep that in mind.

"Hey did you check th-" I was cut from my sentence as I tripped over something hard. Ow. I thought to myself.

"Dinah! Are you oka- what's this?" I tossed my hair to the side and face Normani. She picked up the object I tripped over and examined what looked like a book.

"Wait. I've seen this before. But why would it be here?" I frowned in confusion, watching as Normani ran her fingers over the cover.

"What is it?" I ask, studying the hardcover book.

"Camila's Diary,"

Camila's POV
Once I felt her body resist from underneath me, my arms tiredly dropped to my sides. Once I realised what I just did, I instantly regretted my actions.

"Fuck! Shit! No!" I curse, throwing the cloth out of my hands in fear.

I looked down to see Y/n. Her body totally limp and lifeless. My eyes started to burn so I blinked back my on coming tears.

"No. Y/n, wake up. Come one baby please wake up!" I repeatedly shook her but nothing. She was out cold. Damnit!

I have to get her out of here before anyone sees. I need to take her somewhere safe.

I pecked her cheek before picking her up and wrapping her legs around my waist. Luckily for me, it looked like she was sleeping. Nothing suspicious at all.

Once I carefully placed her in my backseat, I quickly grabbed all my belongings from my motel room and threw them into the trunk of my car.

As soon as I was buckled in and ready to go, I glanced at Y/n through the rear view mirror.

"Damnit!" I whisper yelled. Why did I do that! I'm so fücking stupid.

I don't know what came over me. I just love her so much and I had the opportunity to keep her and I took it. But I hurt her. Why did I hurt her?

"CAMILA!" My eyes widen at the familiar voice. It's matured since the last time she yelled my name.

My first instinct was to lock the doors, so I did. This only made her bang on the windows aggressively.

As soon as her sight landed on Y/n, her eyes filled with anger, an anger I've never seen before. It was quite terrifying.

"You fücking crazy bitch!" I flinched as she tried her best to break the windows. She's seen too much. I gotta get out of here.

Before I knew it, my foot slammed on the accelerator. I then drove off from the continuous callings of my name. This is for the best. Y/n and I deserve to be happy together. This is the only way.

Lauren's POV
I ran after her car but it was too late. She was already gone.

I could feel my anger being over run by frustration. This led me to screaming out so loud that my throat hurt. Tears were running down in fear that I might not see her again. My world, the only one who kept me sane. My happy little pill.

No, I can't give up hope. I need to get her back. Not only for me but for her family and everyone who loves her. I'm not letting Camila take the only person I care about.

So with all the strength I had, I picked myself up and off of the cold, concrete ground, and dialled Dinah's number.

"Lauren?"

"D-Dinah, she-Camila took Y/n,"

"SHE WHAT!? Where are you!"

"S-she took her and drove off. I don't know where she's gone, I'm at the motel."

"We're coming to pick you up!"

"Hurry!"

My nerves made me shiver. I'm gonna save you Y/n. I promise.

"Lauren, save me!" I giggled at her horrible attempt to seem like she was drowning.

"I'm coming baby!" That's what she said. I shook my head at my lame joke.

I held my breath before diving into the cold but soothing water. The refreshing sensation made me smile.

"Help me, Lolo!" I heard as I reached the surface.

I didn't even care that my hair was in my face, I needed to save my girl, even if she was faking it.

Once I was close enough, I grabbed her waist and pulled her close. She gasped as it took her by surprised.

"Your Scott McCall is here," She let out a giggle at my second lame joke of the day. At least she gets my humour.

"So does that make me your Allison? Or your Kira?"
Y/n stopped and thought for a moment.

"Mmmm I wanna be the Allison," I let out a suppressed laugh at her choice.

"Why?"

"Because she got the chance to die in the arms of her first love. Who wouldn't want that," I raised my hand, sarcastically. That only made her hit my arm.

"Heyyyy, I only wouldn't want that because then, there wouldn't be a forever," Y/n nodded my head at my point. See, I am smart.

"Well looks like you have to live forever because you're not leaving me anytime soon. Right?" Y/n gave me a worried look that seemed almost insecure. I shook my head in disappointment before caressing her cheek and placing my lips to hers.

The passion and the feeling made things so special. I wanna her to feel this way every time she kisses me. The feeling of being loved, hard and endlessly. Once our moment was fulfilled, I pulled away, making sure to lean our foreheads against each other.

"Right."