Chapter Three • Saturday

I've been in the library all day looking through school files on my laptop.

Turns out there's no record of being a Kabella at this school. Maybe I should ask.

After I packed up my stuff, I made my way to the librarian.

"Hey Lynda. Can I ask you something?" Lynda smiled and replied with a simple sure.

"Is there any record of a kabella that might have come here? Maybe she issued a book or something?" Lynda made a thinking face before typing away on her computer.

"There's no Kabella but. There is a Cabello, her names Karla Cabello. Why's that sweets?" I made a face. Karla?

"Nothing it's just. She had me curious"

"Well Im curious as to why she went missing too. Can't believe they still haven't found those poor kids" I frowned looking at Lynda.

"Did you say missing?" Lynda nodded before leaning on the counter surface.

"Yeah. It was about 4 years ago. She'd be about 20 now" my eyes widen. She went missing for 4 years!?

"Have they found anything of her? Clues? Anything" I asked almost urgently.

"No but they believe she ran away without a trace" I but my lip. What if it was Karla that begged for help? I left her. I feel bad.

"Um. Thanks Lynda" I said leaving.

I need to know more. That means I need to go back into that damn house, and there's only one person who will do it.

"Hey Lauren" I greet as I lean against the locker next to hers.

"Hello Y/n. What can I do for you?" I smiled.

"I need you to come with me back to Ausitn's tonight" Lauren paused briefly.

"Anything but that. I'm not going back there. He's crazy" I pouted. Well that's something you have in common.

"Pleaseeeee" I begged.

"No. There is nothing you can do that will make me go with you" I fake cried until one thing popped into my head.

I smirked leaving Lauren confused.

"I'll kiss you if you come with me tonight" I say biting my lip.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm fine. But I get to kiss you for a week whenever I want" I sighed.

"Fine whatever. Just meet me at the bush around 9 okay?" Lauren nodded before pecking my lips.

"See you then babe" she whispered, smacking my ass.

"That wasn't part of our deal!" I yelled as she walked away.

"Yeah I don't care!" She yelled back. I rolled my eyes and smiled before making my way to class.

She may have been a crazy bitch when we were together, but there was a reason why I fell for her in the first place. She was the type of girl that made things fun and interesting. Let's just say she was the light in the relationship..........until the darkness consumed her.

*

It's 9 and I'm still waiting on crazy pants.

"Where is she" I whisper, looking at the time.

"Hey baby" I heard someone whisper as their slender arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

I shuttered as Lauren's lips made contact with my neck.

"T-this wasn't part of the deal" I heard a soft giggle.

"Like I said before. I don't care" I rolled my eye and pushed her.