Chapter Sixteen • A Deadly Heroic Escape

"Damn it damn it shit fuck crap damn!" I curse getting out from under the bed.

He took her! What do I do- I gotta get everyone out.

As I bolted out of the room, I prayed that Hailee's door would still be open from the outside.

"Please please please" I whispered to myself turning the door handle.

I then shut my eyes tight waiting for a force to stop me.

"Y/n? Y/N!?" My eyes shit open to see Hailee running at me.

Before I could react, a body was attached to mine. I remember the smell. Her shampoo was like a peach scent.

"You did it! But we have to get my friends out" I nodded before running to the door that was labelled Miller.

Turning the knob I had come to the realisation that it was indeed locked.

"Damn!" I curse running my fingers through my hair. Then it hit me.

"The key. We need the key" I told Hailee as I pushed her a side and raced out of the hallway.

I looked everywhere but I still couldn't find the damn thing.

"Fuck!" I cursed again, feeling the burning sensation in my eyes.

"Ughhhhh!" I screamed throwing an empty glass Coke bottle.

"Y/n Y/n calm down. We're gonna get through this okay. Do you understand?" I nodded before glancing at what looked like a baseball bat. Why the fuck would you bring a baseball bat down here!?

I heard muffled cries as I broke the knob and the lock off the door.

"I'll get Bea. You go break open the other doors before Austin gets back" Hailee said as she raced into Bea's room.

I ran to the next door which was labelled 'Grande'. I took a breath before breaking the lock and opening the door.

"What the hell- hello there" A short tanned girl greeted rather sexually.

"Um hi. I'm your rescue party" the girls eyes sparkled as she hugged me.

"A www thank you thank you thank you!" She squealed as Hailee removed her from my body.

"Get Becky while I try get these two out" I nodded before going to the next door which was labelled 'Gomez'.

This one didn't seem to have a lock so I aimlessly opened it without a struggle. Big mistake.

"Holy fuck" I whispered looking to my surroundings.

Dinah's POV
"Step on it mani!" I said impatiently as my leg shook I controllably.

"Hold on we're almost there" she replied drifting into Austin's street.

Once we were two houses away from his, mani pulled over, unbuckled herself before looking at me.

"Stay here." She said sternly.

"What? No. I'm coming with you-"

"No. You're staying here and that's final" I shook my head refusing.

"No I'm not st-" I was cut off by her lips. Her freaking lips holy shit.

Mani pulled away with a cheesy smile.

"Stay here and you'll get more" I gulped before nodding. This woman is gonna kill me.

Once she was gone I sat shaking my leg, thinking of different scenarios.