Chapter Twenty-Five Part 2 • It's Perfect

Lauren's POV
"God how could I be so stupid!" I bit my lip in fear as I flicked through the pages of Camila's diary. She's a full blown psycho.

"We need to find them now! What if Y/n is forcefully being used for her body or even worse, she could be drugged while doing so. You gotta drive faster!" My breaths slowly became uneven. I need to calm down. But how can I calm down when all these scenarios are conjuring up in my head.

"Well it's a little hard to drive faster when I have no idea where we're going. How'd you find Y/n the first time?" I immediately brought out my phone and tracked Y/n's phone. Hopefully she still has it.

To my relief, it was. They were a little bit out of Orange County. If we hurry, we'll catch them.

"Follow my phone," I say handing it to Dinah.

Please be okay, Y/n. Please.

Your POV
"Where are we going?" I ask the crazy girl next to me.

"There's something I hid in the backyard of my old house. We're gonna need it." I nodded skeptically as I mentally hoped that someone would find us while we're still in this town. Who knows what will happen if Camila gets away with this.

Once we pulled up to the unfamiliar house that seemed to be empty, Camila unbuckled her belt which I copied.

"Wait." Camila spoke before grabbing the handcuffs from the back seat and chaining them to my wrist and the steering wheel.

"What are you doing!?" I exclaim, trying to get free from the the cold steel.

"I love you, but babe. I can't trust you just yet. For all I know you could hit me on the back of the head and make a run for it. but don't take it personally baby. I'll make it up to you." Before I could debate, Camila caressed my cheeks and connected our lips. Like I said once before, they're like a drug. I just can't seem to pull away. I know it seems sick and twisted but I just can't.

"I'll be back in a few, I love you." I raised my eye brows instead of speaking which Camila didn't like since she grabbed my wrist and gripped it tightly. "Say it back." A flash fear spread across my face as I looked down at my wrist that Camila gripped tighter ever second that passed.

"I-I love you." I managed to cough up. When Camila's grip loosened, I pulled back my wrist and stared at her in shock. Her features immediately softened.

"Y/n, I'm sorry." I refused to accept her apology which she seemed to understand as she got out of the car and made her way behind the house. Once she was out of sight, I rushed to search of the key to the cuffs.

"Come on! where are y-" I stopped talking when I saw 2 small keys, attached to the car keychain.

Cheering in success, I reach for the keys and unlocked the cuffs. Once I had gotten myself free, I bolted out of the car and made a run for it.

I made it to a street sign and bent over to catch my breath.

"So glad I didn't try run away." I whisper to myself. Just as I was about to run again. A police car pulled up to the curb and out came someone I'm relieved to see. "Lauren." I breath, relaxing into her arms.

"I thought I lost you!" Lauren cried as she held my body tight as if she was going to lose me. "Are you okay!? Are you hurt!?" I shook my head and buried my face into her neck.

"She's crazy, Lauren."

"I know, babe-"

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" My eyes widen as I see Camila running full speed towards Lauren and I. Just before she could get to us, Normani tackled her to the ground. "GET OFF OF ME!" Camila screamed from beneath her old friend.