Chapter Five • Promises Worth Keeping

Lauren's POV
"What do you mean you left her there!?" Dinah whisper yelled, trying not to wake her family.

"I-I'm sorry okay! We just wanted to save that girl-"

"We? Or her? I know you Lauren. You won't do anything for anyone unless it involves
Y/n" I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

"So. What did she offer you huh?" Dinah asked with her arms crossed. Never fails to intimidate people.

"I-i get to kiss her whenever for a week" Dinah let out a bitter chuckle.

"Of course. I'm actually glad she's stuck down there. Because now she's away from your crazy ass!" I felt a nerve of anger hit me.

This sent me charging towards Dinah with my fist near her face.

"Don't you ever call me crazy" I spat, trying my hardest not to beat her right there.

"Feel familiar?" Dinah said pushing me off. That's when I clicked.

"Y/n please! I'm sorry I left you. It was a mistake! I should have stayed here with you. You mean the world to me and I should have stayed with you when you needed me the most. Just please. Take me back so I can make it up to you"

"No. You're the reason we broke up in the first place. It's not gonna be that easy to get me back"

At this point, that anger I had recently just discovered. Returned as I pinned Y/n against the wall. And not in an intimate way.

"Y/n. Please. I need you. You're all I have. You're the only one I can ever truly trust. Because of you, I'm getting better. I'm liberating"

"L-Lauren you're h-hurting me" my face softened as I backed away.

"Jesus Lauren. What has gotten into you?" Y/n asked as she examined her wrists which were now slightly bruised.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't- I'm gonna go"

That was the very first time I had hurt her. My love. I didn't know what it was but I felt like I wasn't me at the time. It's like I can't control it.

"D-Dinah I'm-"

"Save it. You're apology is not accepted. It will be when you help me get my sister back. Maybe then I'll consider your apology. But for now. Get out of my house. I don't wanna see you right now" I nodded in understanding.

It's funny how much a like Dinah and Y/n are. "I don't wanna see you right now" we're the exact words Y/n texted me after our fight a few months ago.

Almost a year has passed and it still hurts. I pretend to be all happy and act like I've slightly or I'm slowly moving on but the truth is. I fall deeply in love with Y/n everyday. Her hair, smile and eyes keep sane.

When I kissed her today, I felt those butterflies that were dying to be released. I love that feeling when its towards
Y/n. They feel right when they're about her.

It makes me dizzy how much she makes me crazy for her. I'd literally do anything to make her happy and I'm sure saving her from fuckboys house is what she would want so I'm gonna do it. Even if it's the last thing I do.

Your POV
My eyes slowly adjusted to the sight in front of me. There leaning over me was a girl who I think was Bea.