Chapter Eight • Cluzbello

"Camila. That's enough" I whispered into her neck as I pulled her off Becky who was now unconscious.

A breath escaped her lungs as she relaxed into my contact.

"Yeah we should probably get out of here" I suggest taking her hand and lifting her into the vent.

Once we were back in Camila's room. I sat Camila down and crouched in front of her.

"What the heck was that back there?" I ask studying her features.

"I-I'm sorry I just- she got me really angry" I glanced at her hands that were covered in blood.

"stay here" I commanded before racing into the bathroom and retrieving a wet cloth.

"Give me your hand" I whisper. Camila obliges, taking my hand in hers.

I start dabbing and cleaning her wounds causing Camila to squeeze my hand briefly.

"You're so beautiful" I heard Camila say breaking the silence.

I looked up to see admiration in her eyes. They had this glow that made her soft and sappy.

"I know" I say flipping my hair.

"Ruin the moment much" Camila giggled.

"Didn't know we were having one" I watched as she brought her lip between her teeth.

"I could start one........" I gulped as Camila lifted my chin up ghosting her lips over mine.

"And I could finish it........If you tell me what Becky was talking about" Camila's hand Immediately flew to her side at my words.

"U-um never mind. Are you tired? I'm tired" she said quickly before getting under the bed covers, turning her back to me.

"Now you have to tell me. Come one Mila. It can't be that bad" I say trying to pry the covers off her body.

"That's the thing Y/n. It is that bad. That's why I can't tell you" I sighed.

"What do I have to do? What can I do for you to tell me?" Camila shook her head.

"Nothing. You can do nothing because I'm not telling you" I pouted.

If she won't tell me then so be it. I'll get it out of her. And I know just the way to do it.

"Fine" I huff getting off the bed and laying on her couch.

I as I did, I just notice how big this place is. There's a bathroom, a bed, a couch, Tv and kitchen area. Speaking of kitchen.

"Shoot I'm hungry" I say to myself before raiding Camila's cupboards.

"Woooooah there are a lot of bananas in here"

"Don't touch them!" I hear Camila shout as she races over to me.

"Why not?" I ask confused.

"Because they're the only bananas I have till Friday" I roll my eyes taking one of the bananas in my hand.

"Come on just one" I pout batting my eyes.

"No. Now give me the banana" she sasses, holding her hand out.

"clearly you don't know me very well. I don't take orders from anyone besides my mother so.........." As I started to peel the banana, a whine left Camila's lips.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnn" I smiled innocently bringing the tip of the fruit to my mouth.

"Mmmm I haven't had one of these in a while. Smells delicious. I wonder how it tastes?" This left Camila speechless.

"Y-y/n um can you give me the banana please?" Ignoring Camila, I took a sensual bite out of the tip.

"Mmmmm so good" I moaned as I licked the remains off my lips.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" Camila said quickly before fast walking to the bathroom.

"But you already took one like two hours ago....." I point out, following her.

"Well I need another one so if you would excuse me-" before Camila could close the door, I stopped her with my foot.

"Mind if I join?" I ask smirking.

"No. Definitely not" she said trying to close the door.

"Camila just tell me what's going on. Please. I won't judge you. Whatever your problem is. I promise it won't change a thing" a sigh left her lips as she opened the door.

"Fine. I'll tell you" my face it up.

"Really!?" I ask excitedly.

"Nope!" She replied shutting the door and locking it.

"God damn it!" I curse banging on the door.

"Camila open the damn door" I growl, banging repeatedly.

"Sorry can't hear you! You'll have to wait till I get out" I huffed when I heard the shower running.

Alright Cabello. If that's how you wanna play. Then that's how we'll play. Never underestimate a Hansen with pranking skills that are unbelievable.

I searched around the room for potential materials such as wire, pins, ect. Basically anything solid thin and could fit inside a key hole.

After about 5 minutes, I managed to find myself a coat hanging wire. After a few moderations, I conjured up a tool to hopefully pick the bathroom lock.

"This'll teach you Cabello" I mumbled twisting and turning the wire inside is the lock.

Once I heard the click, I slowly turned the knob, entering the steamy bathroom.

Why not sneak up on her for fun. I mean have the same body parts so there's nothing to be embarrassed about.

I tipped toed to the shower curtain before hovering my fingers over the silky material.

"BOO!" I yelled. Just as I was about to laugh, a fist made contact with my face.

"Ow fuck!" I hissed, holding my nose.

"Y/n what the fuck!?" Camila squealed, shutting the curtain.

"Y/n get ou-" before Camila could finish her sentence, she slipped out of the tub, landing on top of me.

My eyes opened, as hers widened.

"I u-um. God damn it Y/n" Camila cursed as she laid her head on my chest.

What I was worried about was the fact that there's an incredibly attractive- woah wait?

"Okay I'm gonna get off you. Promise you won't look?" Camila asked in a tone of worry.

"Why? We have the same parts"

"Just promise me please?" I sighed before giving Camila my word.

I quickly closed my eyes so Camila could get up. Once I did, the warmth that was once on top of me, disappeared.

"Oh shit!" Was what I heard before a loud bang caught my attention.

"Camila are you o- kayyyyyyy" Well. Shit.