Chapter 2

~Evan's pov~

"Damnit." I heard from inside the door. Seconds later Batcoon popped his head out and glared at me.

"Hey, Batcoon." I said brightly as I waited outside his hideout. I got to admit it was nice looking and very well hidden. If I didn't follow him I would have never found it.

"What are you doing here? Why did you follow me?" He said obviously angry.

"Wanted to know where your hideout was." I smirked at him.

"You saw, now leave." He went to go slam the door, but I stopped him before he could. "Night Owl, the fake super hero, I suggest you move." He seethed.

"I'm not the fake here. You are." I smiled triumphantly.

"That's a really funny joke." My smile faded as his grew. "Now, I suggest you leave before I kick your ass pip squeak."

I gave him a deadly glare as he grinned smugly at me.

"At least I don't take it up the ass by one of my team mates." He chuckled.

"Neither do I. But it'd be CaRtOoNz taking it up the ass. Not me." Okay, I'm starting to regret coming here.

"Also, he's my best friend. That'd be weird. Do you imagine your best friend doing that to you? Damn, never knew you felt that way about Wildcat." He laughed and I shoved him back.

"I don't!" He smiled.

"Mhm, sure." He laughed and closed the door. I fucking hate that dude.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Hey Evan." One of my partners said to me. I turn around to see it's Tyler.

"How'd the bank robbery go?" Another asked. Nogla.

"Fucking 'Batcoon' showed up." I said with disgust.

"What's that guys problem?" Tyler asked.

"Who knows. He says he's a 'hero' like us." I tolled my eyes. Tyler and Nogla looked away like they know something I don't.

"Well..." Nogla dragged out.

"Well what?" They gave each other a guilty look.

"He does help. A lot. And us and the gang have been talking and..." Tyler said carefully.

"And what?" Anger was slowly sinking in.

"We were thinking." Tyler shrugged.

"That maybe."

"He could..." they looked at each other and nodded.

"Join us." They said at the same time.

"What?!" I stood up and slammed my head on the coffee table that sat in the middle of the lobbing room.

"Wow. What's going on in here?" Marcel asked coming out of his room. "Shit,do you guys tell him?" Nogla and Tyler nodded.

"Get everyone out here now. I want a team meeting." I seethed. Marcel nodded and gathered everyone into the living room. He was the first one to returned followed by Craig, Brock, and Lui.

"Hey Craig." Tyler said patting the spot next to him. Craig blushed and sat next to him. Tyler smirked and flung his arm around his shoulder.

"What's this I hear about you guys wanting Batcoon to join us?" I asked once they were all seated.

"Alright. Who told him?" Brock asked the guys.

"Maybe it was me and Nogla. But then again he's pretty smart." Tyler chuckled nervously.

"Give five good reasons It should join us." I said angrily.

"Well," Brock said standing up. "Reason one, he's a great hero and you know it. Two, he's saved a lot of people. Three, he'd be a big help to us."

"He would be Evan." Nogla said.

"Yeah, and lets bot forget reasons four and five. Four, he's very athletic. And five, that man has a body."

"Lui!" Nogla yelled.

"I'm just kidding babe. You know I love you." Lui leaned up and kissed Nogla.

"I know that's why you're mine." Nogla wrapped his arms protectivly around Lui.

"That's not really the fifth reason, but that'll have to do." Brock said tolling his eyes. "Evan, just give him a shot."

I crossed my arms and looked away.

"Besides we all put this team together. Its a group decision not a 'Evan makes all the decisions' type of thing." Tyler said matter of factly.

"I know that! He gets once chance. If he fucks up then he's done."

"Good enough for me. Now let's go get the wild child."

--------------
This chapter is shit because I'm sick and I've been busy at work. Subway eat fresh guys, okay, anyway, the next chapter will be 100 times better than this one.

Also, my crack head of a friend wants you guys to go read her story Love Thy Neighbor. It's a lesbian book. But, uh, yeah and enjoy.

~Nathan (~°-°)~