Chapter 19

~Evan's pov~

Truth be told, I'm scared as shit to fight Luke. I've seen what he can do to Jonathan.

"One! Two! Three!" I jumped at Luke and he quickly ducked out of the way.

My back was now facing him. I turned right as he lunged at me. He tackled me to the ground and pinned me there.

'You're not going to win this!' I thought as I flipped us over. His head hit the ground hard and bounced back up.

He screamed in pain and squeezed his eyes shut.

I felt someone tackle me sideways and I was soon under Jonathan while he threw punches at me.

I desperately tried to block them, but a majority of them found their target.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Roared Alex. He plucked Jonathan off of me and I saw him panting. His eyes yellow and his knuckles slightly bloody. "What the hell?!"

He let go of Jonathan who went over to Luke.

"I'm fine. I had it under control." He said trying to get up.

"No you're fucking not! Your heads bleeding!" Jonathan scooped him up bridal style and sure enough, there's blood where Luke's head was on the floor.

"Come on Evan. Let's get you cleaned up." Tyler said extending a hand to help me. I took it and he pulled me up. "Damn, he got you good." Tyler chuckled a bit.

"I could have one worse." Jonathan said, still holding Luke.

"Were you trying to fucking kill me?!" I yelled.

"I was, but Alex took me off of you!" Luke visibly winced in his arms.

"Can you stop yelling? My head hurts." Jonathan's eyes softened.

"Do you have anything for him?" He asked Alex.

"Follow me." We all followed Alex to a shack not that far from the river. "Lay Luke here, face down. Evan, sit in that chair." He pointed at a chair in the corner ad I made my way over to it.

"This could take a bit."

~Jonathan's pov~ The fight

"One! Two! Three!" I jumped at Tyler and flipped so I did a quick handstand on his shoulders before gripping his shirt and flipping him. He landed with a thud.

"Jesus Christ, dude!" He got back. "Okay, I'm ready." We ran at each other and I grabbed his wrist and twisted it behind his back.

I knocked him down to the ground. My adrenalin pumping, keeping me amped. I went to say some snarky remark until I heard a thump, followed by a scream.

I looked up and saw Luke's head bounce up off the ground and back down. My eyes turned yellow an I jumped off of Tyler.

I raced toward Evan and tackled him by his waist to the ground. I straddled him and began to throw pun he's at him blindly. His attempts to block them failed.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I was yanked off of Evan. I looked down to see my work and saw I cut open his skin on his cheek. "What the hell?!" He let go of my shirt and I went over to Luke.

"I'm fine. I had it under control." He tried sitting up. I instantly got mad.

"No you're fucking not! You're heads bleeding!" I picked him up bridal style and saw blood where his head was.

"Come on Evan. Let's get you cleaned up. He got you good." Tyler chuckled.

"Were you trying to fucking kill me?!" He yelled. My blood started boiling again and the urge to hit him was strong.