Epilogue

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME WHEN YOU GET TO A CERTAIN PART! YOU'LL KNOW WHAT PART WHEN YOU READ IT! I JUST WANTED TO ADD MORE DRAMA! I'M SORRY!

~Evan's pov~

"I now pronounce you married. You may kiss the groom." Everyone cheered as Nogla dipped Lui and kissed him. Once they were finished they ran down the aisle, everyone followed them out the doors of the church and to their limo.

The waved and climbed in and drove off to where the reception will be held. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I smiled and melted into the hold.

"God I can't believe it's been two years already." Jonathan rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah. A lot has changed." I looked over at Tyler and Craig with their two year old girl wearing a flower girl dress.

Brock and Brian moved to a different place and come to visit every so often. They have two kids, a boy and a girl.

Luke has been getting better since Marcel died last year in a car crash. He's still devastated, but is doing better. He got an apartment and bought a dog to keep him company.

Nogla and Lui are looking to adopt a kid when they come back from their honeymoon. They're doing good just like the rest of the guys.

As for Jonathan and I, we're doing great. Yes we have fights, but what couple doesn't? He's so caring of me. He still hasn't popped the question yet and it's killing me.

"We should start heading to the reception." Jonathan said sighing.

"You have to let go of me first." I said chuckling. He squeezed me tighter.

"I don't wanna." He pouted.

"Jonathan, let him go. We have to start leaving." Tyler said walking over to us.

"Uncle John! Uncle E!" Their little girl, Daisy, said.

"Hey Daisy!" I said excitedly. I love Daisy. She's so energetic and loving.

"Daddy T said that Jonathan wants your booty!" Jonathan started laughing as I blushed.

"Tyler!" Craig said smacking his arm.

"It was funny!" Tyler retorted while rubbing his arm.

"What was funny?" Luke asked coming over to us. Jonathan let me go and was quick to Luke's side. I didn't mind because I know him and Marcel were supposed to be getting married. He wore the engagement ring on a necklace chain and never took it off.

"How are you doing?" Jonathan asked hugging him.

"I'm doing fine. Still a bit upset, but fine." He smiled sadly. This must have been hard for him.

"Oh, come here." Craig said and pulled him into a hug. "It's okay. You were so strong today. I know it's a lot." Craig spoke softly to Luke, giving him helpful words. Luke pulled back and wiped his eyes.

"Thank you, Craig. Okay we should really be-"

"Look! It's the gang!" We all turned out attention to Brock and Brian, as they walked over with their two kids, Mark and Lily.

"LI!" Daisy yelled loudly. She loves her cousin Lily. Despite their five year age difference, they're the best of friends. They began talking and playing around as Mark just stood there.

"Hey bud. How are you doing?" Luke asked Mark who is 10 years old and is incredibly smart.

"I'm good." He mumbled.