Chapter 10

~Evan's pov~

Jonathan and I both got out of the car and made our way inside the store.

"What are we getting?" Jonathan asked as we walked in the front doors.

"Whatever is on this list." I showed him the list and he looked over it for a second before deciding.

"I'll get the Cheerios, chocolate chip cookies, and the Oreo's. Alright?" I nodded at him and walked away in search for my items. I made my way towards the freezer section to pick up Craig's whipped cream while Jonathan got his Oreo's.

I walked up to a freezer container and opened it. I grabbed out a bottle of it and walked out the aisle. On my way out of the aisle I ran into a girl.

"I'm so sorry." She said to me. She reminded me of someone, but who?

"It's fine." I told her reassuringly. She smiled at me and walked away.

I made my way to the front of the building in order to get Tyler's things.

"Where are they?" I mumbled to myself while I continued to look for the Monsters.

I decided on giving up and just get him Mountain Dew and Doritos. I walked around the store looking for the chip aisle. While looking for it I passed by the baked goods and saw Jonathan talking to the girl I ran into not that long ago.

I became slightly jealous at the sight. But I noticed Jonathan's face was one of horror.

I thought nothing of it and decided to continue looking for the chips.

~Tyler's pov~ (Yeah bitch!)

"Mini, it's fine." I told mine for the fifth time already.

"I could have payed for myself Tyler." He said. Again.

"I know. I'm just being nice and paying for it." We've been in my room talking about this since Evan and Jonathan left.

He came over and sat down next to me on my bed. He sighed and layed his head on my shoulder.

"You know I don't like being dependent on people like the Tyler." It was my turn to sigh now.

"I know. I just can't help it Mini. It's because I-" shit. I can't tell him yet.

"You what?" Mini asked tilting his head to the side. He looked so cute doing that. So cute that I didn't even process the fact that I was leaning forward until my lips touched his. I pulled back and stared at his bright red face. His eyes were wide as he stared at me.

"Shit. Mini, I-I'm so sor-"

"Do you like me?" He asked and averted his eyes from me. I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah. I do." His head snapped up and he looked at me wide eyed.

"I thought I was dreaming again. Oh god." He then started to laugh slightly.

"What's so funny?" I asked him unsure of what he was laughing over.

"I like you, too. I have for a while an-" I turned his face towards me and smashed my lips to his. He gasped and I slid my tongue in his mouth. He responded and kissed me back. We pulled away breathless.

"I've so long to do that." I admitted.

"Me too." He smiled at me and I smiled back. I rested my forehead on his and laughed a little. "So what does that make us?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled more.

"Well, I should ask if you want to be my boyfriend, but I'm going to make you work for it." I said smirking.

"Tyler! You're so mean!" He smacked my arm. I laughed and pulled him into a hug.