Chapter 11

~Luke's pov~

"Marcel, I'm really worried about him."

"He'll be fine Luke." He said pecking my lips.

"No he won't be, Marcel. There's something wrong and I can't help him. This is the first time I can't help him through." I rubbed my face with my hands.

"So what. You can't help him. He'll be fine." I removed my hands from my face and looked at him.

"Did you really just say that?" I asked. He looked confused.

"I didn't see anything wrong with what I said." He said. I stood up and started walking out of his room. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"You know what Marcel, I'm going to mind my business. I don't have to get your permission every time I want to go somewhere." I said angrily. He stood up and grabbed my hand.

"I don't know what you're mad about." I took my hand from him.

"I'm mad because I've been the only who's been there for him for years and the one time he needs me most I can't help  him! God damnit Marcel! Are you that dense?!" I yelled at him. He looked slightly taken back by my outburst.

"Look, I get that you're mad and frustrated but don't go yelling at me for it!" He screamed back.

"I'm trying to tell you what's going on and you're not helping! If you didn't know how to respond to what I just said, you should have kept your damn mouth shut!" He looked at me like I just slapped him.

"I'm trying Luke. I really am, but you're not making this easy! For all I know you're secretly cheating on me with Jonathan!" Now it was my turn to look at him like he attacked me. "Shit. Luke, lo-"

"Are you kidding me? Did you really just say that! You know what, I'm going." I turned around and started walking out.

"Luke, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He grabbed my hand and I yanked it away.

"Don't touch me." I whispered to him. I continued walking to my room.

~Marcel's pov~

I really fucked up. Why can't I keep my mouth shut?! I walked up to his door and knocked.

"Luke. Please let me in."

"Why? So you can make me even angrier?" I sighed and placed my forehead on his door.

"We need to work this out Luke. Please let me in." The door handle jigged and I stepped back from the door.

"What?" He said with puffy eyes. I pulled him into a hug. He struggled at first before relaxing into the hug.

"I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry I'm so stupid and that I can't keep my mouth shut." I tightened my hold on him. "I'm sorry Luke. I love you." I felt him stiffen. He pulled back slightly and looked up at  me.

"Are you serious?" He asked with shock all over his face.

"I'm serious. I love you, Luke." I leaned down and kissed him hard. "If I'm ever being stupid you can slap me. I give you 100% permission to." I said when I pulled away. I kissed him again. Luke wrapped his arms around my neck and brought his lips to my ear.

"I love you, too."

~Craig's pov~

I was peacefully sleeping in Tyler's bed. He has a really comfortable bed. I was laying on my stomach in the 'Female position'. I felt the bed dip but I layed still because I was comfortable. I felt something, someone, lay on my back.

"Oh Mini." Tyler said as he kissed down my neck. "Dinner's done."

"I'm sleeping Tyler." His hands traveled down my side and to my waist. He grabbed my waist and raised it off the bed.

"I guess I'll have to get you up this way." Was all he said before he started grinding against my behind.

"T-Tyler! St-stop! I won't be able to go out there if you do this!" He chuckled and grinded harder.

"Beg me to stop." He whispered.

"Tyler, I'm serious!" He started dry humping me while I gripped the sheets. I moaned and pushed back.

"Doesn't look like you want to stop Mini." He whispered in my ear. There was a knock at the door. Tyler stilled before continuing.

"Are you guys come'n?" Nogla yelled.

"Yeah. Be there in a second." Tyler said back. I stiffled another moan. "Don't want to be to loud Mini." I was panting now and my jeans grew unbearably tight.

"T-Tight." I panted out.

"Are your pants tight Mini?" Tyler asked grinning. I nodded. "Let me take care of it then." He reached down and unbuttoned my jeans. "Might as well take care of these as well." He pulled my pants and boxers down enough so my dick wasn't contained. I blushed hard as I felt him slide his hand to it.

"D-don't do that!" I told him.

"Do what?" He asked innocently. "Touch here?" He wrapped his hand around it and began pumping.

"A-ah!" I bucked slightly into his hand. "T-Tyler!"

"Shh. You have to be quiet Mini." He stuck his fingers into my mouth like a gag. "Oh God. I wish I was in you." He said breathlessly. That sentence was enough to have me cum in his hand. He removed his fingers from my mouth.

I plopped face down on the bed breathing hard. I heard Tyler laugh before he fell on top of me.

"You owe me later." He kissed my cheek and rolled off of me. I turned my head to the side to look at him. "Like what you see?" He asked. I blushed and buried my head in the bed.

"Can I borrow some sweatpants?" I asked. He walked over to his closet and pulled out a pair of black sweatpants.

"Want me to help you put them on?" He winked at me and I blushed harder.

"N-no. I can do it." I stood up and went to go get them from him when he yanked them away.

"I get a kiss first." I rolled my eyes and then took them from him. I was getting ready to go into his bathroom to put them on when he stopped me.

"You can do it out here." I blushed and started to take my pants off. I fixed my boxers and slid the pants on. "You sleep in here from now on."

"I'd like that." I told him. He smiled and walked over to me.

"Let's go eat." He kissed my cheek and took my hand.

We walked out into the dining room where everyone else was at. They all stared at us.

"What?" Tyler asked.

"Did you guys fuck?" Lui asked. I blushed hard and stood behind Tyler.

"We didn't." Tyler said.

"Then why does Mini look like he's been fucked out?"

"Are you guys even together?" Evan asked. Tyler sighed and made me stand next to him.

"I'll show you." I was confused by what he meant. He turned to me and grabbed my arms and kissed me hard. I continued to blush while he kissed me. "See?"

"T-Tyler!" I slapped his arm while he laughed. He pulled me into a hug.

"Finally you guys got together." Brock said.

"I'm glad we did." Tyler said looking down at me.

"Me too." I whispered.

-------------
Two chapters. One day. Get rekt.

~Nathan v['-']v