Chapter 3

~Jonathan's pov~

"Jonathan you didn't have to tell him that!" Luke yelled at me. We were sitting in our lounge room.

"But it's the truth!" I argued back. His face turned bright red.

"So! He doesn't need to know that Jonathan Denis!" His face turned bright red and he punched my arm. I started laughing.

"Okay, look, I'm sorry." I said and rubbed my arm slightly.

"You fucking better be." He mumbled. I laughed and smiled.

"Come on, let's go get some ice cream." He looked at me and smiled.

"Fuck yes!" He jumped up and grabbed my hands. "Lets gooooo!"

"Alright, alright, I'm coming." I stood up and followed him.

"You're buying." He said before skipping away.

We walked outside as the sun beat down on us. The sand was hot and cold in places as we walked towards the ice cream cart. Luke beat me to the cart and began ordering.

"What kind do you want?" I asked Luke as he peered into the cart. He hummed before turning to me.

"I don't know." I laughed.

"Well, I'm getting vanilla." The guy working at the cart looked at me with a wide smile.

"You're Batcoon, aren't you." I tensed up and looked at the dark haired man. He had an Irish accent.

"Who's asking?" I looked at him closer. He looked familiar. But from where?

"Well, if you and your partner here could follow-"

"Why should we follow you?" I demanded.

"Because if you don't that's going to happen." He pointed behind me where a short guy was standing. "Just come with m-"

"No."

"Alright then. Lui get 'em." The shorter guy, Lui, jumped at Luke and tackled him.

"Luke!" I went to run for Luke but I was tackled and was now having my cheek pressed against the hot sand.

"This won't take long." The Irish man promised. "Lui, call Brock." I looked over to see Lui sitting on Luke's back. He pulled out a phone and dialed.

"We gott'em." He said proudly. We were picked up and brought under the dock where another guy was standing next to three four wheelers.

"Strap them on and let's go." The man said. Lui and the Irish man pushed us over to the vehicles and strapped us on so we wouldn't fall off. I looked over at Luke who was on the four wheeler beside mine. He had a scared and fearful look on his face.

"I'll get us out of this." I mouthed to him. He nodded a little, but still had the scared look on his face. The one who was already waiting for us here climbed on behind me.

"Try anything, and you're little friend over there gets it." I looked over and saw the Irish man sitting behind Luke. He grinned evily at me before driving off. Lui following behind him. "Get it?"

I gave him a firm nod and he drove off. We approached what looked like a business building. We stopped and something wrapped around my eyes.

"I'm blindfolding you, so don't freak." I kept calm until I heard Luke.

"NO! NO, NO, NO!" I could hear his breathing. Then a slap.

"STOP! Don't hurt him. He doesn't like not being able to see where he's going. Please don't." I heard him whimpering.